Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody, I am putting my 2000 XC 700 Deluxe 45th anniversary edition sled up for sale but I'm not sure what I should start the listing at. The sled only has 500 original miles on it, 196 studs, reverse, electronic adjustable shock, black light cover, cobra windshield, MBRP performance can. Has on scratch on the side but other then that it is in great shape. I would appreciate all the feedback possible on this I really need to sell it due to college tuition. I have included some pictures if that helps you guys...

[attachment=51558]
here is the scratch [attachment=51559]
[attachment=51560]
[attachment=51561]

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
ummmmmmm......didn't you already post this topic??????

When selling a sled it really depends on the market where you live. The selling price in one area could be very different in another area.....best bet is to check in the classifieds where you live to see what comparable sleds are selling for. If your not in a rush to sell ask a little higher price but if your in a hurry to sell price it a bit lower. Keep in mind that most times your not going to get your asking price.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
$1800. The fact that it only has 500 miles on it would worry me if I were a potential buyer. Id buy a sled with 5,000 miles on it than one with 500 miles on it. Have a sled sitting around all the time, not getting ridden much is one of the worst things for it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts