Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can purchase ( in the Toronto/Barrie area) or on the web a serial number decal...the one where you place your sticker on. It's the one located on the left front of machine (when seated).

Thx

·
Registered
15 Posts
any automotive trim shop will do it, Royal Distributing right in Barrie has them in their catalog as well for about $30

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Rob
Are you refering to the ugly provincial license stickers that have your registration numbers on them. They're white with blue lettering and you put your little yearly registration sticker on the top right corner on the left side one only. They're available at the Ministry of Transportation office where you pick up your car's license plates and stickers.

If your talking about the provincial license registration numbers, you can paint them on or use the custom stickers that the guys above told you about.
These numbers would be on your ownership or the ugly white and blue stickers if you still have them.

Jeff

RIDE SAFE - RIDE SOBER
or
DRIVE LIKE LIGHTNING,
CRASH LIKE THUNDER!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Trailblazer...

Ok maybe I'm a litte confused.

Should my sled have 2 licence type stickers on them?

I picked up our yearly licence renewal sticker (the little ones) last week.

My wifes sled does not have anywhere to put it on so I need the Blue/White one I assume? Is there anthoer one as well? My sled only has the Blue/White one and in the top right corner is where I put the renewal.

Sorry for the questions..still new to all this :)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey rob1 you don't need those UGLY licence plate stickers. You can go to any sign making shop ie: Trim Line and they will make you numbers to match the colours on your sled. You need a set of numbers on each side of your cab and on the left side[sitting on the sled] you need a 2 3/8" x 1 7/8" white reflective sticker to put your annual sticker on. If you have time drop by a used sled shop and check out some stickers on used sleds, and you'll see what i mean. The number you need to get made is the one on top of your ownership, 6 digits, no letters. Hope this helps, wish I had a digi camera so I could post a pic, sorry. Maybe go to Coffey's just west of the 400 on 89 they should have used sleds there, and maybe stickers.

"tie wrap it wide open"

·
Registered
614 Posts
Hey Rob, how did you make out with your decal problem?

"tie wrap it wide open"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts