Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my Christmas wish today. Its about 10:45 pm on Christmas day in Upstate NY and we just got dumped on. I live at the base of the Adirondack Mountains near The Great Sacandaga Lake and as of right now we had about 30" of snow from today. And its still snowing like mad. We're supposed to get between 24" - 36" when its all said and done. Now we can let the groomers up north get the trials in shape for this weekend and have a blast. Thanks Santa!!!!!! I believe!!!!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
i also live in upstate ny (utica)and we gotted killed today, around 33 inches of the white stuff. it should be a great season with all the new snow. lol

·
Registered
330 Posts
I offically hate both of you.. (kidding) I have a brown yard with patches of snow.. God, who would have imagined living in Minnesota with no snow.. BAH-HUMBUG[:(][:(]

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
MN gets screwd all the time now.. it snows all around us but never on us anymore. suppost to be in the 40's again this week to so what little we do have is guna leave too.

·
Registered
586 Posts
We got killer snow here in Delaware county,32 inches in my town.I sure as hell don't regret buying that new sled now!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts