Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody want to get together for a SF ride in NY? if they can do it out west, we can do it here in the northeast!! any location or date ideas??

wheres everyone ride in NY? i ride tug hill, stillwater, and boonville area. i think the ten mile road near stillwater might be my favorite trail in NY

·
Registered
450 Posts
Old Forge, Boonville, Speculator

·
Registered
91 Posts
I ride out of Brantingham, I have a cabin there,so I can go to the Hill or over to Stillwater,Old Forge area. I also like to ride up to Crathage,Coppenhagen area. I rent out space for sledders at my place if anyone ever needs a place to stay.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brantingham awesome, we stay at a friends cabin in Greig your probably one of the few people who actually have heard of that place. i was at the parade last winter in brantingham. it was pretty darn cool

·
Registered
27 Posts
hey...for you guys ridin in ny..tug hill ect...go to snowmobilingusa.com...web cams, and other stuff..about 1/2 way down main page

·
Registered
51 Posts
The Lake George area has some good trails. It would be good for a 2 day trip. But if u stay longer you would get bored, as me and my friends do. But theres always new things to be discovered.

·
Registered
437 Posts
I ride around my hometown of laurens and usually go up to schuyler lake and richfield springs, if anyone knows where that is. One time we made our way up from laurens to mohawk near utica, that was a long ride. When i have time i'll usually try to make it up to tug hill for a day or two.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Indian Lake and Speculator mostly for me and around the Lake George area.[8]

·
Registered
442 Posts
Since I live near the PA/NY border, I ride alot in Chautauqua County. Looking to venture up to Tug Hill during the week once the snow flies.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hey Dragon, I've wanted to go ride around the Chautauqua Lake area, where's a good place to drop the trailer and hit the trails??

·
Registered
12 Posts
CatAlltheway- Werd. I live in cooperstown. I ride in schyler lake every weekend. I also ride speculator, oldforge, and richfeild alot.

·
Registered
241 Posts
I ride mainly in the Richfield Springs area. Usually go to Schyler Lake, VanHornsville, Mohawk and that general area. Every now and again we load up and go to Tug Hill.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I ride around bridgewater richfeild west winfeild plainfeild cassville waterville schyler lake. How are the trails out towards van hornsville at the end of last year a group of us started to head out there but the snow conditions got bad so didnt get to ride out there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah i am from Oneonta and ride to richfield springs and all over otsego county. I am at school in rochester and looking for some places to ride out here.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts