West Wind Motel 315-348-6856
Tow Path Inn 315-348-8122
Highland Wood Lodge 315-348-8649
The Edge 315-348-4211

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Originally posted by aja636
[br]100 miles is nothing in tug hill you can do that by 2 in the afternoon if we leave at 10 am. there is alot of off trail opertunities throughout tug hill, just have to make sure there aren't signs posted to keep out. most of the trails in tug hill are big and fast as long as there is good snow.and the weekend we are going on shouldn't be to busy for the reason its right after
the holiday.

I love my beer but i think i can go with dubstar and not waste the day in a bar, I would rather be on the trails.
Who says you gotta be in the bar?
Can't the beer ride with you?[:D]

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Originally posted by RipnChick
[br]
Originally posted by aja636
[br]100 miles is nothing in tug hill you can do that by 2 in the afternoon if we leave at 10 am. there is alot of off trail opertunities throughout tug hill, just have to make sure there aren't signs posted to keep out. most of the trails in tug hill are big and fast as long as there is good snow.and the weekend we are going on shouldn't be to busy for the reason its right after
the holiday.

I love my beer but i think i can go with dubstar and not waste the day in a bar, I would rather be on the trails.
Who says you gotta be in the bar?
Can't the beer ride with you?[:D]
Oh it can ride with you alright haha

·
Registered
169 Posts
sure we can bring it with us I have a very rubber arm that twists easy. I am up for anything, as long as it includes riding

·
Registered
586 Posts
Add "Zippi" to the list, i'd love to come up. i live in lansing, just north of ithaca...so im about an hour, hour and a half south of tug hill.

i just wanna know if we can unload at marty's, or where everyone else is going to be unloading

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Reply to an email to www.ridge-view.com
At this time we have openings for those dates. Our rates are 59.00 for one person. Add 10.00 for each additional person up to 4 persons in a room.
If you have 4 persons in a room that would only take 5 rooms. These rates would be the same.
Yes, there are 2 ways out of the motel to the trail system.

Just another good place to stay for anyone who needs lodging. If you do need lodging please contact me somehow and I will help you out if you havent found anything suitable yet.

·
Registered
586 Posts
i already posted that i'm coming, but i have at least three buddies that want to go, maybe more. should be an awesome ride :)

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
I'll see what's going on, but i can't guarantee anything....

Im located in Camden, NY, NW Oneida County....basically on the south part of the hill.

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
alright glad to hear from some new people. now we're looking at 20+. please come if you guys can. i know we already have people coming from over 7 hours away!!!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
hey guys im new to this forum is the ride for anyone ...if thats so i may have about 4 people to come up for the ride...sounds like a blast...would be nice to see the area with someone showing the way thanks

rick

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
yup anyone and everyone is welcome to come. if you need lodging we'll make sure you get a good place to stay, and we'll help you out with everything else too

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
Dear TJ,
Thank you for your interest in The Edge Hotel. We do have room availability for the dates you have in question. The maximum amount of people allotted in a standard room is 4. There is breakfast charge of $5.00 per person for more than 4 people in a room. Unfortunately, we are unable to grant you a group discount, as this is our peak season. The price per room, per night is $99.00 plus tax. If you have any further questions, or would like to make reservations, please feel free to contact us via e-mail or toll free # 1-866-348-4211.
Thanks Again,
Patti Gagne
Front Desk Clerk
Reply to the email that i sent. start making reservations if anyone wants to! sounds like a good place to be

21 - 40 of 81 Posts