Snowmobile Fanatics banner

341 - 343 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
We've already switched machines and last wither, she said she HATED something about mine. I think she said something like "(eff-bomb)!!! This (eff-bomb) (eff-bomb) sucks! I (eff-bomb) almost got (eff-bomb) stuck back there!"
When we were up north, she said she doesn't want to ride mine because (with all the time and money I put into it) she's afraid to wreck it.
She has a point. She was the first one to break something on it. We were riding double on a logging road, and the trail turned into the woods. Instead of hitting the berm square, she rode over it on an angle and tipped us on our side. The windshield broke. It wasn't really that bad, but she felt terrible about it. I wound up TRASHING that same windshield when I rolled over on the marsh. It looked like torn paper then.

-------------- oh --------------
I'm cancelling my room. Its snowing here. Big storm is supposed to hit us.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Going To Marinette Co. this weekend, Trail report say's 10"-12" base
4"-7" fresh snow Wed. night Trail's groomed and Excellent.
They're saying it's the best it's been in 10yr's!
Trail's are open from Abrams to Iron Mtn., Should be lot's of Fun.
Rick

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #343
Originally posted by Festus33
[br]Going To Marinette Co. this weekend, Trail report say's 10"-12" base
4"-7" fresh snow Wed. night Trail's groomed and Excellent.
They're saying it's the best it's been in 10yr's!
Trail's are open from Abrams to Iron Mtn., Should be lot's of Fun.
Rick
Best in 10yrs ha never. The best in maybe 4 since the snow has been low of the yrs. Back a few years the trails had a deep base and a least a foot of powder on top. I think the trails this yr have been on good condition. The guy's calling them excellent are nuts. When im hitting rocks on every corner can hear them hitting the ski's at 60 on the straights and more it's not excellent. But then again a lot of the guy's dont ride in excellent conditions enough so there standards are set lower. Goodman and dunbar take a hit because the atv's use the trails too.

341 - 343 of 343 Posts