Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys, I know it's summer and we are all busy but lets start and put together a ride for the 2012. That way we come up with a date, where to eat, where to park, where we are riding, ect. My plans were to leave from Taberg area like we did before(well we left from blossvale, pretty much the same area) I'm talking to a few people who have a good amount of parking. Once we come up with the number, I will let those people know, plus there is parking at my fire dept, not much but some. I wanted to go from taberg, hit camdens trails and head north, 46 ect, go through osceola, and hit salmon river rd, go straight until a four corners, take a left and eat a montague inn. After lunch, head to flatt rock for gas and or a rest period, by that time we will all need at least a splash of fuel. Then from there we head south and do a loop on into highmarket, by the sportsmen where i plan to get something to eat and or drink, by then it should be almost dinner time, so we all may be hungry or at least thirsty. After the sportsmen, it's back into 46 corners, and camden trails then back to where we left. Overall, the trails have been decent when i did this loop with a few of my friends. It's around a 130-140 mile ride, I can't remember the exact number of miles. My buddy's and I have done this loop. We usually have left by no later then 9am. I want to leave by 830am if that's not a problem with you guys, the earlier the better, as far as the smooth trails go. When i did this ride we got back just before dark which is nice. Well guys, it's up to you. Post your ideas! Have a safe and fun summer and rememeber THINK SNOW! [thumb]

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Someone's bored[confused]

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX said:
Okay guys, I know it's summer and we are all busy but lets start and put together a ride for the 2012.
Actually its still spring and some people are not even done riding this season yet, I would wait a bit before planning a 2012 group ride.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
RMK-KING said:
Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX said:
Okay guys, I know it's summer and we are all busy but lets start and put together a ride for the 2012.
Actually its still spring and some people are not even done riding this season yet, I would wait a bit before planning a 2012 group ride.
In New York, We've been done for 2 months... [thumb]

·
Registered
375 Posts
Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX said:
RMK-KING said:
Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX said:
In New York, We've been done for 2 months... [thumb]
Same here, in southern wi we haven't rode since late February early March.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
If we are still alive...

·
Registered
2,429 Posts
yup way to early to plan! Sounds like a good time tho. I could say I'm in now but... My luck nope not gonna happen. The way it's going I would be lucky not to loose my sled in a tornado! I could loose my new job "have to sell the sled", Sled get stolen "due to low lives that steal stuff to make money", Also me I just purchased my new house it will be delivered in 2 weeks. Well A cabin but it's a start! so yeah Xx08BRAAAPPP22xX shit changes! So I will be broke! lol. But people steal shit just to make $10 even tho it's worth $1,000 around here. Gotta love the the the way things are.

·
Registered
695 Posts
I don't think it's to early to at least start throwing around ideas, me and my friends do it all summer long. Also seeing as the last two tug hill rides never happened due to lack of planning time, this is just a preventative measure so it does happen.
And I'm in for it this year i don't care when or were.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Im not tryin to bust balls, but let's face it, it's may. I need to catch a musky or two and see some panties drop before I'm ready for it to get cold. Me and my buddies do talk about the powerlines next to wildhurst constantly while drinking. And to the op, you need to get to mn for a rip, quit ridin all that taxpayer Clinton snow[thumb]

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
Im not tryin to bust balls, but let's face it, it's may. I need to catch a musky or two and see some panties drop before I'm ready for it to get cold. Me and my buddies do talk about the powerlines next to wildhurst[/color=red] constantly while drinking. And to the op, you need to get to mn for a rip, quit ridin all that taxpayer Clinton snow[thumb]

Are those the famous LTV powerlines? I found some nice ones in northern MN byy the Wildhurst Bar

·
Registered
454 Posts
If my arm is all healed and i have the $$$ put aside, i will be bring my illinois self up there to meet ya'll and ride with brother willie. That way he's not the only one rolling ol poo trip trips. Look forward to meeting ya'll. Damned Volvo power dividers anyways!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
BrianLee said:
If my arm is all healed and i have the $$$ put aside, i will be bring my illinois self up there to meet ya'll and ride with brother willie. That way he's not the only one rolling ol poo trip trips. Look forward to meeting ya'll. Damned Volvo power dividers anyways!
Oh great, another triple to burn down on the trail...as if willy's wasn't enough[beatup][:0][8D]

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
sledneck1978 said:
BrianLee said:
Oh great, another triple to burn down on the trail...as if willy's wasn't enough[beatup][:0][8D]
May have smoked a cylinder, but I made the whole ride. Oh that's right YOU did NOT!!! [beatup]

·
Registered
454 Posts
Good news, got put into a removable splint and started physical therapy. The therapy was so fun. But that means no surgery!!! Just gotta start on the RXL and retrieve my new XCR6. Look forward to seeing ya'll this winter. Im thinkn the next sled will be a newer twin. But that sled will be a back up of course hahaha

·
Registered
338 Posts
Darn it! If I were still living on the East Coast, I'd deffinately be in for the planning thing! Unfortunately, with this duty, I have no vacation time for about a year. And to add to that, I'm in Colorado and with the price of fuel and all, hmmm... It's quite hard to do. However it could be a possibility for 2012 / 2013 season ride. Just sayin' :)

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Please put the location in the subject (or maybe a moderator can). It would be very helpful when looking through the topic list.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts