Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts
Or I could. He's from new York. You can just look in his location. I'm geussing that it's Not gonna be in Wisconsin or Minnesota.

Edit: he has where they would be going in the first post too and where they are leaving from.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
BrianLee said:
Good news, got put into a removable splint and started physical therapy. The therapy was so fun. But that means no surgery!!! Just gotta start on the RXL and retrieve my new XCR6. Look forward to seeing ya'll this winter. Im thinkn the next sled will be a newer twin. But that sled will be a back up of course hahaha
if your passing through buffalo NY...pick me up haha

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
skidoo600racer said:
Or I could. He's from new York. You can just look in his location. I'm geussing that it's Not gonna be in Wisconsin or Minnesota.

Edit: he has where they would be going in the first post too and where they are leaving from.
Did you read what I wrote?

·
Registered
509 Posts
Someone needs to start a WI ride!!

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
skidoo600racer said:
Ya you said put the location in the subject. He has the location in the subject. He doesn't have the location in the "title".
Ah no he doesn't.

"SF Group ride 2012
I know it's early, lets start planning. Lets make this one happen!"

Where does that say NY or New York in it? You have to either read the thread, or go into his profile to figure out what area of the country this group ride will be in.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
skidoo600racer said:
That's not the subject. That is the description, I consider the subject all the information he rights in the first post. Not just the description.
Yes, that is the subject. AKA topic. The main verbiage of his post is considered the body. Don't they teach English there in Wisconsin?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Holy snikes, summer has set in when theres a pissn match over the grammer structure of a freakn post LOL, just couldnt resist the "Tommy Boy" refferance. And yes my spelling sucks at times, but you know what i mean. Have a great one and thanks for a good belly laugh ya'll!!!

·
Registered
784 Posts
Obviously you found my location ok, I don't understand why you couldnt have just looked at his.

EDIT: also when you start a topic it says DESCRIPTION underneath the where you put the TITLE. Nowhere does it say subject.
P.S don't go neging my posts. There's no need we're just having a little discussion.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts