Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The Isabella, MN - Snowmobile Fanatics 2nd Annual Official Group Ride is coming up quick! Last year was a blast and this year is going to be even better. Anyone is welcome to join, so long as they are 18 years of age or have a legal guardian present. Please check out the SF Group Rides forum for information pertaining to Group Rides taking place in your area.

For detailed information on the Isabella Group Ride, please check out [red]this topic[/red]

This year there will be more people riding for more days which means more fun! Get ready to have a blast. I can't wait!

[red]Note:[/red] Snowmobile Fanatics nor anyone associated will not be held responsible for accidents or any other incidents which may occur during the group ride. We are just a bunch of people getting together to ride and no one sole person is responsible for the others. Please use common sense when riding and take responsibility for your actions so that everyone may have a good time.[/size=1]

·
Registered
893 Posts
i wish i could go but i live too far away and cant drive...im 15[:(]
can wait until darkstar sees that

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I saw it long ago, just wasnt giving Erick the satisfaction of replying until I was fully awake. Erick I'm surprised your sled is even in the group pic, being that it was back at the truck all the time [:D] To give the pic of me some background, notice that the pic is taken from above me, that was a deep ditch beside some railroad tracks, that rolled me into the tree, just after getting my sled unstuck from this

[attachment=55848]

[attachment=55849]

Damn Trees [:D][:D][:D][:D]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Now I feel bad... that's the picture I took of Darkstar's stuck. Had I known Erick would use it to slam on Darkstar, I never would have posted it! [;)]

[galleryattach=14257]

So what about this one Erick?

·
Registered
508 Posts
lol...looks like tons of fun..there will be many more rides to come in the future,right? i will have to come to MN to check this out some year! You guys have a safe trip, oh yeah have a blast out there...leave no snow untouched! HAVE FUN YOU GUYS!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
It was a good picture...

and a really great time even if I did feel like I'd been run over by a bulldozer the next day. Man was I sore. I don't know if we'll find that kind of snow again this year, but anyting is better than the big fat NOTHING that I have around here right now..

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
If there is no snow there is a whole lot bars in NE MN....

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live about 40 miles from Isabella. There is about six inches there. Got pretty pounded already, not pretty. Virginia, MN has alot better. Might have enough to ride from Isabella there. Need any updates feel free send me a message.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
OK Erick. Here you are trying to dig a hole with the front of you sled ( or was it your head?)[:D] [:)] [8D]

[attachment=25434]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
is the ride still on as planned ?

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
weather permitting i will be there with 2-7 people

1 - 20 of 41 Posts