Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I wanted to start getting the preliminary ride details together so I can get my vacation time scheduled. We do the ride the last weekend in January, and we're thinking of somewhere near the same place?

I was planning on taking a full week and be up there the weekend before if some people want to meet up then as well.

NOTE: Before you respond to this thread, make sure it's ON TOPIC. There is to be NO: Joking, teasing, goofing, busting, laughter, bad behavior, poking fun, or nonsense that's FUN. If you do, just know that this thread will be LOCKED.

Bryan

·
Registered
227 Posts
Like I posted before, I'm in. Do we need an ok from Erik to make it official[?] I'm up for Isabella again. This years ride was cool. I will probably stay Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights like I did last year. Might possibly do Thursday night to[8D]

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I've already got the time scheduled off. Figured I'd be heading up there Thursday afternoon, maybe even Wednesday... depends upon the way things fall about that time. Gonna do my damnedest to NOT kill the sled the week before the ride this time. That really sucked!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
my son and I are in for the last weekend of Jan.hey Bart,you and 95 xcr should car pool....

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
I won't make the same mistake I made last year and wait for rideable snow, I'm in!!!!

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Correction. Anyone that is over 18 (or has a PARENT with them) can come. If you are 17 and planning on coming alone or with a friend, don't come. It is a liability thing.

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Erick will post a new thread/announcement with all the details and rules as the time gets closer. It is still a long way off.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
This year I am doing the Isabella ride for sure. (or wherever it is decided to go) I will keep watching the threads as plans get finalized.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
Originally posted by srx_600
[br]if someone under 18 signs a waiver, would that cover any liability issues?
Sorry it wont cover it. Must be 18 or have a guardian.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by butcher_boy
[br]
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]I won't make the same mistake I made last year and wait for rideable snow, I'm in!!!!
Care to put a friendly wager on that?[:p]
wager away dude!!! [:D] I'll drive up there this year even with NO snow!! I can't let POO-Man have ALL the fun with the old ladies!! [}:)]

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
anyone have a hot daughter? my sled can go two up if needed ;)

*edit* to keep it on topic. were we staying? and we decide were the event is to take place?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
^^^word on the forum is that utrastud has a fine lookin.............Nevermind, I'm not even going down that road. [Flame2]

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.