Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
the zoo is making last minute repairs as usual!! should be up there thur night after dark but before bar close!! might need a drink

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
I did'nt mean to give the impression We would'nt buy any gas up there.
But at those price's, We'll have to save some buck's somewhere.
Filling the sled's here, and about 4 can's, still won't be enough to get us through the long weekend.
But it'll make the money last longer.
We'll be looking for you Thurs. night Brad, I'm pretty sure We'll have some beer, and maybe even some good Tequila[beer]
Rick

·
Registered
8,108 Posts
Good times will be a comin!

no sledwrecker?

trailside lunch!

I'll be on a different setup this year!

·
Registered
652 Posts
I was thinkin' we'd fill the sleds, haul another 10/15 gals for the sleds and no matter how you look at it we'll be buying gas for the sleds and for the trip back. I figure my donation to the Great White North will be my beer tab and I hope they have a real good Saturday Prime Rib Special.[thumb] Man I can't wait!

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
I sure hope everyone has a great time this year and that there aren't any broken parts this time.

Unfortunately nothing has changed at work for me. Still can't have any vacation time until further notice. At least I'm not working 6 days a week anymore. Maybe I can get up there for a smaller gathering later this season.

Don't forget to take pics while you're pounding the powder so that us unlucky people can still live vicariously through all of you!

·
Registered
459 Posts
Gas is around $4 a gallon at the KP and the Trestle Inn. Finland is usually right around the normal price of gas, maybe a few cents more, but that's it. Our group usually tops our tanks off before getting there, and we bring a couple 5 gallon cans along for each sled.

What is the planned meeting time on Friday? We are staying in Isabella, so we got a few minute ride to get to the KP.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Bear1 said:
I was thinkin' we'd fill the sleds, haul another 10/15 gals for the sleds and no matter how you look at it we'll be buying gas for the sleds and for the trip back. I figure my donation to the Great White North will be my beer tab and I hope they have a real good Saturday Prime Rib Special.[thumb] Man I can't wait!
If you want your prime ribs, it will be in the form of a pizza!! Or you have to make it yourself.
There isn't a reastraunt at the KPI.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
DITCH-BANGER said:
Gas is around $4 a gallon at the KP and the Trestle Inn. Finland is usually right around the normal price of gas, maybe a few cents more, but that's it. Our group usually tops our tanks off before getting there, and we bring a couple 5 gallon cans along for each sled.

What is the planned meeting time on Friday? We are staying in Isabella, so we got a few minute ride to get to the KP.
Mike, I think we would all plan on trying to get going by 9:00 to 9:30 each morning. Seemed to work out pretty good last year.
We will plan on where to go depending on what everyone else wants to do.
Thinking of spending most of Sat. on the LTV to get away from the traffic on the trails.
I'm open to whatever other people want to do.

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I will be there 9:00 Saturday then.

I'm bringing a bunch of bbq beef in the croc pot, buns, chips, etc to eat for supper when we get back. Plenty for anybody who wants some.

Sounds like temps could still be on the cooler side but probably not any negative temps.

·
Registered
227 Posts
I got home from work tonight and did some things to get ready for the trip[8D] Now I'm so pumped up for this that I can't get to sleep[:p] Tried going to bed but all I can think about is getting things ready for this awesome trip[thumb] Guess I'll just read on here for awhile till I can't hold my head up and eyes open any more[|)] See you all next week[^]

·
Registered
459 Posts
We'll see you guy's at 9 - 9:30 Friday morning at the KP. We can decide what type of riding people want to do then.

If we get in early enough Thursday night, we will swing by the KP bar for a drink. [8D]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Who is all gonna be there Wednesday night? That's when Cody, Jonesie and I are arriving.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Strehl and myself will be there sometime on Thursday late afternoon...we have cabin six with two open spots if anyone is interested...PM me

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Polaris-Man said:
Who is all gonna be there Wednesday night? That's when Cody, Jonesie and I are arriving.
Greasemonkey, Wallygater and myself well be there Tuesday night! My truck is all loaded and I'm heading to Greases place Monday. We got some new goodies to install on my new truck. I'm pumped and really need a vacation!

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
Still got to work on the sled some but thats all getting done monday night. man am i pumped. hopefully we have good weather and the trails are in good shape for some of the time.

cheers

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
I'm beyond excited. I think I'm actually more excited than before we went to New Zealand. Moreso because I am expecting a good time from this trip. The NZ one, I had no idea what to expect. After that though, I can't wait to go back.

That's beside the point. By the sounds of things we won't get to Isabella until late on Wednesday. Gonna leave later on and gotta swing by Erick's place to pick up some stuff for him. Plus shopping and smoke breaks (I don't smoke in my truck). Should be the evening before we get there. Last year it took about 7 hours.

See ya guys this week!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Bear1 and Myself should be there sometime, early to mid afternoon on Wed.
Planning on leaving here as early as We can, but Bear1 has to run the Trap Range Tue's night.[BeerPull]
Rick

201 - 220 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.