Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
221 - 240 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Better be carefull this year Festus, I've got a camcorder with me this ride. Don't want to miss any of your action shots[:D]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Well, the day is fast approaching. I don't think I'll be able to make it up until Friday morning though because I have class on Thursday evening but we'll see. I might get there Thursday morning to do some tuning on the sled and then come back here mid day to hit up class in the evening. I'm pretty excited!

·
Registered
652 Posts
Put new wheels on the trailer last night, I hope to h#ll the wirng for the Caliber is there when I finally get home tonight. All I need to do to the sled is reattach and secure the dash wiring harness after fixing it yesterday. I am PUMPED[super)
So Greasemonkey, does that mean there aren't any 4 star restaurants in Isabella?[:D]

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
If 4 stars means 4 meat pizza at knotty pine! Can anyone fit a grill in there truck or trailer????
Erick just leave your sled by the cabin on thur so we can test it out and it will be ready for friday morning!!!!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
I am picking up ripperd early friday morning and hoping to be up b4 10:am and hope you guys can wait for us to get up there b4 you guys go out for the day.[thumb]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
pooxcsp500 said:
I am picking up ripperd early friday morning and hoping to be up b4 10:am and hope you guys can wait for us to get up there b4 you guys go out for the day.[thumb]
No. Just leave earlier...

[confused]

hehehe

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
MNSLEDNECK56308 said:
If 4 stars means 4 meat pizza at knotty pine! Can anyone fit a grill in there truck or trailer????
Erick just leave your sled by the cabin on thur so we can test it out and it will be ready for friday morning!!!!
Yes, the 4 meat pizzas are 4 star rated! The Pine does have a few bbq grills up there and we have one of our own. Steaks are on the menu for Saturday night.
We are just about loaded and ready to go as soon as Wallygator gets his ass out of work and Greasemonkey gets his ass off his kids dozer.

2 SE Wings(I've hijacked Greases computer again)

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
2SEWINGS said:
Better be carefull this year Festus, I've got a camcorder with me this ride. Don't want to miss any of your action shots[:D]
Geeze! Fall off you're sled one time and you Never hear the end of it.[:D][B)][thumb]
At least I did'nt roll Mine out on the powerline like Viper17[BowDown]

Off work early today, got to get some stuff ready, then We're on our way in the morning[thumb]
Rick

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok, the time is coming nearer[8D] The sled is loaded, the van is loaded and I am ready to hit the shower and then the bed[thumb] I'll be awake at 5 and on the road by 6[:D] I will arrive at the Knotted Pines early afternoon[^] I am excited[:p] See you guys tomorrow[Sleds]

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
Stay out of the trees this time bart [:)]

Or at least until I get there with the camera [8D]

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Oh ya oh ya oh ya. We're getting closer! I'm starting to get pretty excited!

·
Registered
227 Posts
pigboy said:
Stay out of the trees this time bart [:)]

Or at least until I get there with the camera [8D]
I figured someone would remember that sooner or later[beatup] I intend to not visit the pine trees up close and personal this time[:D] Just ask Glen, he probably still has last years pictures[thumb]

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
ARGHHH!
Can't be a vacation without a last minute hitch!
The trailer wiring harness, that Bear1 ordered and payed for 2 day Air delivery, so it would be here on time!, got shipped Ground!!.
It won't be here until tommorrow, Hopefully A.M.!
No Early start for Us!!!
So We're going to be getting up there, some time tommorrow evening. Could be Late!
Bart I'll call the KPI about the reservation's, so you'll be able to get in the cabin when you get there.
Rick

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
My sled's loaded, Cody's sled is loaded, Jonesie should be here sometime tomorrow morning. Heading towards Erick's place to grab some stuff then we roll. ETA 8ish PM. No guarantees though...

·
Registered
3,414 Posts
Festus33 said:
Geeze! Fall off you're sled one time and you Never hear the end of it.[:D][B)][thumb]
I fall off all the time... that's half the fun of riding it!

Hope everyone has a great time. Keep it safe guys. Have a blast!

·
Registered
4 Posts
You guys got room for a tag along? I will be staying at a buddy's cabin a few miles northwest of KP. Hoping to find some people to ride with.

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
Well at this point, Bear1 and Myself are still stuck in S.E. Wi. at 11:00 waiting for the UPS guy.
Called KPI and let the owner know We are still coming, but will be late.
Somebody let Bart know that We're probably gonna wake him up when We get there.
See you guy's in the morning, Ready to Ride.
Rick

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
Sn700 said:
You guys got room for a tag along? I will be staying at a buddy's cabin a few miles northwest of KP. Hoping to find some people to ride with.
Sure thing. Swing on over to KP about 9:00 or so Friday and Saturday morning and you can come with. I think some people will be riding Thursday as well. Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
11:30 the UPS guy showed, gotta love modular part's.
We should be gone within an hour.
See Ya There
Riick

221 - 240 of 257 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.