Snowmobile Fanatics banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

SF Group ride last weekend in Jan.

16K views 256 replies 43 participants last post by  Polaris-Man 
#1 ·
So I wanted to start getting the preliminary ride details together so I can get my vacation time scheduled. We do the ride the last weekend in January, and we're thinking of somewhere near the same place?

I was planning on taking a full week and be up there the weekend before if some people want to meet up then as well.

NOTE: Before you respond to this thread, make sure it's ON TOPIC. There is to be NO: Joking, teasing, goofing, busting, laughter, bad behavior, poking fun, or nonsense that's FUN. If you do, just know that this thread will be LOCKED.

Bryan

#252 ·
lololololol....."sounds like butterflies" roflmfao

#253 ·
Well, I'm not sure what I missed Saturday night... Butterflies... Ripperd you'll have to fill me in on that...

Here's the first pics from the trip. I only took 2 pics and they are of your's truly, Ripperd. Ripperd, I guess these make up for the fact that I didn't gets pics of you running out of gas (for the second year in a row)

Snow Geological phenomenon Vehicle Winter Winter sport

Snow Vehicle Winter Yellow Snowmobile

#254 ·
I have a couple from the power lines...
Land vehicle Snow Snowmobile Vehicle Winter

Land vehicle Snowmobile Vehicle Snow Winter

Snowmobile Snow Vehicle Winter Winter sport

I have more and will post later....had a great time guys!!!

#255 ·
It looks like a blast! How was the snow?

#256 ·
Darkstar - Darin and Erick were going back and forth on who's sled was louder, and Erick claimed his sled sounded "like butterflies floating through the air" compared to Darin's.

Gas? What gas, you have no proof! haha

lets continue here I guess:

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/83092/display.aspx

#257 ·
^^ Do what he said. Continue in other thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.