Snowmobile Fanatics banner

41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
looks promising....
http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USND0146&animate=true&enlarge=true

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
Sweet, we might actually get snow back home this time too. Just so ya know, if I wake up Sunday morning, and can't get outta my yard due to snow, I might not make it. [;)] lol.

This is a picture from...2 years ago...I think. It was the one snow we had all year. And yes, that's in our driveway...

2008213102229468_3852.jpg

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Quinlan - Stanley already has about 4 inches, so back home is looking promising as well. Might get to take the Sno Pro out for a spin before you bring it down.

It's definetely looking promising as far as snow. Should be some good riding.

·
Registered
639 Posts
its snowing like crazy here, we get outta school at 2:30

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Not sure if I will make it this weekend.

·
Registered
822 Posts
donhoe said:
Not sure if I will make it this weekend.
I'm at 95% right now....I can't find a decent trailer in the area, and I don't really feel like driving to Little Falls to get one (I found a really nice 8.5x12 in Little Falls, but that's a hike from Fargo).

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
^ 95% go, or no?

·
Registered
290 Posts
dtmmil said:
I wish I could go, sounds like a lot of fun. My dad lives in Crary, its about 12 miles from Devils lake.
If you get a chance you should get a snow report from your dad in Crary on how much snow they receive today and tomorrow.

·
Registered
639 Posts
We got 3-4 in. already, and its still dumping snow like mad

·
Registered
639 Posts
We got some prtty good powder up here

·
Registered
822 Posts
well, now I've got the complete other problem now, I've found an 8x8 for 200 and a 8.5x12 down in Little Falls for $850. Anyone want to ride the 2 1/2 hours to Little Falls with me?

·
Super Moderator
11,650 Posts
If I didn't have my own stuff to do, I'd be in for the trip. I gotta go home and get my sleds (and my buddies) in tip-top shape though. [beatup]

·
Registered
3,888 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
I'd definitely be in for a trip, but I'm stuck here. It's the GF's weekend to come down and I'm already leaving her by her lonesome on sunday. She might have a problem if I leave her alone for 2 days, and that just doesn't work with my libido. [;)]

·
Registered
822 Posts
Blackcat said:
I'd definitely be in for a trip, but I'm stuck here. It's the GF's weekend to come down and I'm already leaving her by her lonesome on sunday. She might have a problem if I leave her alone for 2 days, and that just doesn't work with my libido. [;)]
lol yes sir, I understand that one. How's the sled coming?? I suppose you haven't gotten your pistons yet...lets hope the sledgods smile on you and all is well come Sunday!!

41 - 60 of 85 Posts