Snowmobile Fanatics banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
500fasEnuf said:
I will be there with a group of "older" guys with my Dragon Switchback,
but according to Bish, those are all over up there.

Here's a pic of me & Bisshey from last years ride so you guys can recognize us...
59125.jpg
Who is that with them animals on his hands?

Diamondback said:
Drunk drivers SUCK. I have gotten a few arrested. Your a lucky guy, had you been in a car I don't think you would be here typing.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
arcticcatmatt said:
500fasEnuf said:
I will be there with a group of "older" guys with my Dragon Switchback,
but according to Bish, those are all over up there.

Here's a pic of me & Bisshey from last years ride so you guys can recognize us...
59125.jpg
Who is that with them animals on his hands?

Diamondback said:
Drunk drivers SUCK. I have gotten a few arrested. Your a lucky guy, had you been in a car I don't think you would be here typing.
Bisshy is the one with animals on his hands.

Drunk drivers wreck everything and so do trees and icy roads.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
whats wrong with my fox mitts there matt you like them i just got home from the 2008 SF SASK CAN GROUP RIDE it was cold but awsome we have like 6 videos and lots of pics .me being stuck kev being stuck a 60mph fly by boondocking out the ying yang .this was the best ride iv been on in a while differnt riders i gess would have been better if i didnt turn the wrong way on that loging road but just got to see some differnt country.all videos and pics will be in a new topic.

·
Registered
43 Posts
BISHY, man you got it wrong...[Disappointed]

[thumb] You didn't actually get us lost today by missing that right turn at the T Junction, and take us for a 20 mile scenic detour, rather you were purposely taking us on every logging road you could find covered in fresh snow, even if the first 4 turned out to be dead ends... [:D][:D]

That's your story and yer sticking to it! [;)]

[8D] Bob and I would just like to record for posterity our sincere appreciation for the ride tour today, and the fabulous weekend overall.

Even though we had some trails that were great suspension proving ground material, overall it was an awesome weekend of riding.

I can't thank you and 500FasEnuf enough for your amazing transformation of the handling of my sled.

Today's ride was so more enjoyable as I was able to keep up with you guys withough fighting the handling of my sled.

And believe me with the pace you guys set sometimes, I needed that help with the handling so I could keep up :D

The way you guys figured out that my ski pressure was too high, and my skis were out of alignment, and then just matter of factly fixed the problem was awesome.

I think the best comment on the weekend was the following from our last chat as we started to load:

It was a great weekend: Noone broke down, and Noone got hurt.

Good thing Bisshy spotted that boulder before 500Fas could hit it or we wouldn't be able to make that statement stick !

CR100
Give me a bit to sort through the pics and videos's and we'll be able to start getting them online.

Where do you want them posted ?

·
Registered
43 Posts
OK Guys, I've uploaded some of the best pics and videos to my Gallery... CdnRider100

I"m gonna call it a nite,

(I don't know why but after 130 mile ride, thanks to BISSHY's love for dead end logging roads, then loading sleds, driving 3 hrs home, and getting sidetracked to deal with a lady having a diabetic shock attack and putting her car in the ditch after almost doing a head on collision with oncoming traffic on the highway enroute, then getting home and unloading sleds, and packing gear away, for some reason I"m kinda tired... But it's a great kind of tired, can't wait till next year's ride )

feel free to link to appropriate photo's and add some explanitory comments...

I'll check in tomorrow...

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
all the pics are awsome turned out real good to bad for the lady dely but you may have saved her life.

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Here is the new topic...

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic/83707/display.aspx

·
Registered
43 Posts
Quick update regarding the trip home.

The RCMP officer phoned me this AM. The lady was in severe insulin shock and fortunately she responded to rapid Glucose treatment at the hospital. Apparently within an hour she was well on her way to recovery and should come out of it none the worse for wear. She put her car gently into the soft snow of the ditch at about 35 km/hr so other than a tow bill there should be little damage.

CR100

41 - 48 of 48 Posts