Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey just wondering how many members on here live in wi and would possibly be willing to set up some sort of ride in a location.

thanks guys![thumb]

·
Registered
34 Posts
After xmas we are talking about going up to say hurley or around that area but thats all that I know of thats going on around here.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
alright, i was just curious to what everyones plans were.

·
Registered
34 Posts
ya wausau we are not looking like anything I still have a green lawn.

·
Registered
450 Posts
This guy lives in WI. We got 30 acres to ride until the trails open, so im comfortable until around late Decemeber. Then I NEED to go somewhere.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
I am going to lakewood area during christmas and almost every weekend that there is going to be snow, I Had first tracks on the townsend flowage.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I live and know masterskitelz, and we have about 1-2 inches on the ground right now, and another 1-3 inches coming tonight i guess, and johndee.com is saying 8+ inches over saturday and sunday night!! God I hope he's right! I think i'll be up in mercer area around x-mas break..

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i GUESS that the tomahawk area trails are OPENING tomo at 1pm, and stayin open as long as can be, me an a couple buddies plan to make the trip to see what its like, i have a place to stay up there so its not a big deal even if we get a couple miles in, just enough to tune in the new sled.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Vilas cty is opening but oneida cty is closed till mon as their is an anterless hunt going on.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Hey bj when you coming out to wy

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
After last night at least I can ride out in my field. Sunday maybe the ditches if we get the snow they think we are. Trails aren't open until at least the 15th.

No travel plans as of yet.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
quick said:
when ya want me to? me an couple buddies were thinking of making a trip out but wernt really sure what to do or where to go, and for sleds we were not sure if we should bring or rent.

·
Registered
784 Posts
bj.hardy said:
quick said:
when ya want me to? me an couple buddies were thinking of making a trip out but wernt really sure what to do or where to go, and for sleds we were not sure if we should bring or rent.
I'm here in Wausau, was planning a ride up in Hurley around the first of January.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Got 3 inches last night and were supposed to get 4-9 more inches tomorrow. Trails might open up down here in Washington county on Wednesday!

·
Registered
784 Posts
SNOW ACCUMULATIONS ARE FORECAST TO RANGE FROM 10 TO 16 INCHES BY SATURDAY NIGHT WITH CONSIDERABLE BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW.

I am so pumped!

·
Registered
567 Posts
whenever you wanna north south east west man theres snow you pick tow or rent i know where to go either way

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
alright ill talk to some guys and see if i can get something set up.

·
Registered
15,722 Posts
Onedia county won't open till FRI at the earliest. I guess there are a few swamps that are still very soft.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts