Snowmobile Fanatics banner

SF Shirt spotted in SnowGoer

1K views 24 replies 19 participants last post by  arcticcatmatt 
#1 ·
Page 13 of the latest snowgoer has a picture of a member wearing their SnowmobileFanatics shirt. Just thought it was cool and I'd let you guys know.

#11 ·
A quick search of the member database shows that Ski-Doo101 is most likely the guy in the picture. Lists the same town with the first name of Nate. Last logged in yesterday.

#14 ·
Originally posted by joniggy
[br]Is this the Feb. 2007 issue? All I see on 13 is a ad for Hi-Perf.
Same here...what issue?

ooops.........should have kept reading. Nate is the kid selling the "SUMMER SUCKS" bumper stickers. Nate..I am still planning on getting a few from you!

#15 ·
I just see SF.
Oh, and Nate...... if you have a long track machine, you can bolt a little Coleman cooler to the part that extends past the seat. Just have some kind of bungee cord holding the handle in the shut/locked position. Sometimes bumps can make the handle flip the other way and all your stuff goes bouncing out.

#17 ·
thats sweet

#21 ·
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Originally posted by triplepleasure
[br]
Originally posted by joniggy
[br]Is this the Feb. 2007 issue? All I see on 13 is a ad for Hi-Perf.
Same here...what issue?

ooops.........should have kept reading. Nate is the kid selling the "SUMMER SUCKS" bumper stickers. Nate..I am still planning on getting a few from you!

#22 ·
hahah thats soooo funny! Wow, that was a while ago...I had no idea what to say, they totally caught me off guard, that was not my top answer. I went back to change it and they had already left. I was pretty mad cuz that was a stupid response. I thought of a couple better responses, one being that I want them to get rid of the chain case. I mean they seriously dont need to use all that I just dont see the point, there has to be a better way!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.