Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there has been any progress on developing some stickers. I know this was discussed last season. I'd love to put one on my sled and tow rig.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
I'd be interested in that too. Right now the only non oem sticker on my sled is for [red]another website[/size=1][/red][:0]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I remember this being brought up last season as well, I'm pretty sure Erick has some on his sled. Don't know if anyone went as far as to make some up and sell them though. Wouldn't be to hard, just get everyone to agree on an image and then take to a local place, have them made and sell them. Maybe mark them up a dollar or two, and give the extra $ back to the forum in a donation...

Oh and Offshore24, shame on you! LOL

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
Haha[:D]

You guys who were working on the watermarks for pics should post a few of those on a white background on here so we can get something going. I have a call into a guy who has had stickers made up before for another group. I'll try to see what is involved in getting a prototype and production run costs.

·
Registered
3,675 Posts
I'd be game to make something up.... I am working on some for our group of riders... But if erick and P-man have something that they want to use they should let us know...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i'd stick 'em everywhere, also, would'nt it be cool to roll into a sleddin stop somewhere and see that sticker on someones sled, and get a chance to meet someone from the forum you would have never been able to identify without it...

·
Registered
432 Posts
I think it's a great idea. If they are kept pretty simple as far as graphics and colors, the cost can stay pretty reasonable.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
My vote would be for the SF symbol in the upper left hand portion of your screen(on this page) something like a 4" diameter circle with the SF in the middle....

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
I have some ideas. We will see what happens. Hopefully this year I can get some clothing out as well. BTW, congrats Alaskangold on hitting 1000 posts!

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
something as simple as TUSF....

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
We are making decals and shirts in computer tech in school..Maybe I will try to make something for the fun of it..

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
While thank you Erick and TCMC, I guess I just snaked you out huh? Oh well! Look forward to the next 1000...!! And seeing some sticker ideas....

·
Registered
133 Posts
I am new but i would gladly stick em all over my riggin. This is a great forum, A great bunch of knowledgeable fellow sleders. No nonsense and no bashing. I will help in any way i can.

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
OK so we need some input from erick and P-man. What are your thoughts?

Erick has a signature box now that could easily be modified to snowmobilefanatics.com. It would be rectangular like 2-in x 6-in.

AKgold's suggestion for the circular SF would work with some minor mod to have maybe a small border lettering with snowmobilefanatics.com. Maybe a 2-in diameter circle.

What do you guys think of those ideas?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Personally, I would prefer a circle/square type sticker to a bumper type sticker that you might see on a 1978 van about an honor student. What about a decal type, you stick it on then peel off the backing to reveal basically a logo outline...works on any color.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I would defintely buy some stickers and shirts !

Also, Is there a ad image for using on other sites to link to SF?

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Can you say Deja Vu?

Like the man said this has been talked about before a few times and I am still in for some stickers if we get some made.

Here is the link to the discussion that really went the furthest recently and it has some good ideas in it, maybe we could build on it with this one.

http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/snofan/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4091&whichpage=1

1 - 20 of 200 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.