Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. just got my sled together yesterday. after a year. took her for a trip and sure feels tight now. mods are as follows. everything either new rivets, new bolts, bushing, shocks, well i might as well say that the entire sled has been rebuilt top to bottom. she is a 680 tripple. psi modblasters, reeds, bored carbs, clutches, geared....... only thing i need now is plastic skis and a longtrack kit. hope you all enjoy the pics. Before [attachment=51602]After[attachment=51603][attachment=51604][attachment=51605]

Attachments

·
Registered
721 Posts
i agree^^, i love that freestyle seat, i hope u use[;)]

·
Registered
690 Posts
nice sled now you need to get a low orange windshield, the seat makes it look bad but its your sled so my opinion dont matter

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
I love the diamond plate skid plate.

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
looks really good but whats with the bars and hooks

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Nice Color, Nice Job

·
Registered
5,400 Posts
Nice sled, IMO the belly pan would look better if black, but of course it's your sled. You should really get a clip of those pipes up on here though.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
looks good. do you have directions for on the seat? the old indy 500 of ours needs a new seat. have you ever fallen off the sled and got hooked up on the bar hooks?

·
Registered
586 Posts
that looks really nice ... just 1 suggestion tho ...
if you powdercoated the rear piece of diamond
plate you have behind and under the seat to match
the hood it would really piece it all together!
still ... alotta time spent = nice sled for u ;)_

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanx a bunch guys. i find the upwards hooks work better for me. not sure why just do. have had them several ways., i would like to get a clip of the pipes on here, but not too sure how to do that. give me a hint. as for does it rip. sure does, been radared at 128mph. scares the crap out of you. i would love to put skis on, but it is all money. in total i have about 3500 cnadian into it with purchase, so doin alright so far. as for time, i bet there is roughly 120 hrs into her. That is a good tip on the back diamond plate. just might have to do that now. Had her out and the seat is super comfy, perfect height and lenght. as for the seat, well, i used 1/2 x 1 1/2 inch rectangular tubing, thin walled. and went from there. figured out my desired lenght and heigh after a few tries.if you want closer pics and measurements pm me. and welded it all up. it is held on with four bolts and nutserts. thanx a lot guys.

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
like everyone has been saying...the color is awesome...If it were me I would put a shorty polaris seat on it..very nice tho.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Well first, I'd like to say your daring for painting the plastic belly pan, thats crazy. If you hit something and it flexes, so does your paint, and wouldn't your paint crack? But it's very unique and I like that. Let me know how it works out for you this winter.

Loose the seat. I'm sorry, I had to say it.

Whatever floats your boat though.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts