Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the only thing you need to know about rebuilding shocks,is how to take them off and send them to avid suspensions.they will take care of the rest..i am trully shocked by the service i got...2 rebuilds w/remote resivors and had them both revalved for only $90.00....i sent them out ups on thursday.they arrived there on mondayand i recieved them back that thursday.(one week from beggining to end).i was quoted double that by a dealer and was told it could take them 2 weeks before they even got to them....thanx guys.......

·
Registered
35 Posts
CAN YOU GIVE ME MORE INFO ON THE PLACE YOU SENT YOUR SHOCKS TO , I MAY NEED THE MY REAR SHOCK REBUILT. I HAVE A 2002ZR800 EFI CCE.

·
Registered
35 Posts
SORRY TO BE A PAIN, DID YOU TAKE YOURS OFF? IF SO CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY TIPS ON REMOVING THE REAR SHOCK.2002 ZR800 EFI CCE.IT HAS THE ADJUSTMENT KNOB BY THE HANDLEBARS LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE LINES GOING TO THE REAR SHOCK AND A TANK OR CANISTER ON THE SIDE OF THE SHOCK.THANKS

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
search avid suspension.(hes in minn.)he is also a member on these forums.
Originally posted by 02ZR800
[br]CAN YOU GIVE ME MORE INFO ON THE PLACE YOU SENT YOUR SHOCKS TO , I MAY NEED THE MY REAR SHOCK REBUILT. I HAVE A 2002ZR800 EFI CCE.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the line for the dial has a quick disconnect behind the clutch shroud..as for getting the rear shocks out,it is in your best interest to take the suspension skid out of the sled(depending on your mechanical ability)tell me the outcome,or just ask if you have any other questions...
Originally posted by 02ZR800
[br]SORRY TO BE A PAIN, DID YOU TAKE YOURS OFF? IF SO CAN YOU GIVE ME ANY TIPS ON REMOVING THE REAR SHOCK.2002 ZR800 EFI CCE.IT HAS THE ADJUSTMENT KNOB BY THE HANDLEBARS LOOKS LIKE THERE ARE LINES GOING TO THE REAR SHOCK AND A TANK OR CANISTER ON THE SIDE OF THE SHOCK.THANKS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts