Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im am looking into getting the shocks rebuilt on my 00 mxz 700. I was just looking for some references from some one who has had there shocks rebuilt. Who did you go through and how did the shocks perform after the rebuild. Also how was their customer service? Thanks.

·
Registered
511 Posts
I personally like working with Ian over at Monster Performance and Custom. I haven't had any shocks rebuilt by him, but I did purchase all my current shocks on my 2002 Renegade from him, which he set up before shipping to me (ZBroz X0 fronts, "X" center and a custom built rear shock from Monster Performance). The link in my signature will take you to his website where you can get all his contact information.

As for customer service, Ian has been great for me and many others (he is one of the most reputed shock guys over on Dootalk). Any questions I had he answered without a hitch. Build and shipping times were the same for both of my orders (just over 2 weeks from NY to Newfoundland, which is fast for getting here; much less in the States I've heard).

As for my shocks, they're performing great. Still dialing in the rear suspension, but the shocks are performing great.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
JBshocks is good

I always have mine done by Avid suspensions,have been nothing but happy with them.

I see their website is out of date but shoot him a email or call.
http://www.avidsuspensions.com/service2.html

·
Registered
277 Posts
"Amazing Kustoms" in Cedar Rapids Iowa. Lynn will set you up. He builds sleds from the ground up, so you gotta believe he can handle shocks. Go to Snowtracks.com and check out his builds that he has going now, ("New project: SPAWN") in the threads. He goes by "Maize" on the site.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts