Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its only may and im already getting the blues. i decided to make a compilation of some of my riding videos and pics from this winter to ease my pain. thought id share it with you, take a look if you have a minute, far from extraordinary, not trying to impress though. just wanted to remember this past season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU22ggcNDWo

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
11 sec = priceless :p

·
Super Moderator
11,281 Posts
That was a nice little stuck Ha. Those trails are good sleds,I had one with over 10,000 miles that hadnt been opened up yet.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
i bet your sled is just crying, you bottomed it out like 4 times going up that hill.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
zecow224 said:
i bet your sled is just crying, you bottomed it out like 4 times going up that hill.
It probably is yup. Might have something to do with the crack that hes develope in the tunnel over the last year. nothing like trying to get a 20yr old trail sled to keep up with the new, aggressive, rider forward race sleds.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Sweet vid! I love them old wedges and rode one last year! Its cool to see someone riding one like a real man for once! Ill probably buy a cheap indy trail to use as a backup sled, and something thats better on gas. I would use it on the more 'trail' days, when i dont want to go balls out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts