Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if any sask riders want to we could plan a ride some time in feb at kelvington 500 fasenf is going to come up here and there is another guy from here that lives in kelvington we have 8 inches of snow and there is 18 inches in the bush towards hudsonbay as of tonite the 19 of dec.whos in or up for it.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
i'll go if its in my area

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
well, what can you do, if its in my area, i can bring a few friends[:D]

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
Don't worry Kim, you say the word & I will have trailers full of sleds unloading in your yard.
I will check with the wife & see what weekend she prefers I go.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well it is geting colder so the trails will get better but the groomer wont go out till the lakes freeze over some more its real ruff out there

·
Registered
253 Posts
I decided to check today if anybody from around this provice was planning a ride. Glad to see somebody got on it! Im up for it but it will depend on when. I am going on an ice fishing trip to Besnard Lake from Feb 8-12. Pretty much any other weekend would work for me. I ride with a buddy and his wife (also my age) and they might be in too. You arent bringing a bunch of little kids are you?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
me? of course lol[:p] they have all gone to a snowmobile corse and they are prity good friends of mine

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
where is this going to happen?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I'm from Regina.... Me and the wife are looking for a place to ride up north. It would be fun to meet some of you Sask sledders and hook up for a weekend of riding...We were planning on going to the Stanley Mission poker derby in La Ronge on the 28th of Jan but the ice conditions are making me weiry... Let us know when,where,etc. That hudson bay N.E area sounds great..

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Hey guys,

Atleast u have enuf interest to have a topic in this section, U may have to make room for a MB sled too! I would love to do the Hudson bay/carrot river/kelvington/kamsack areas. I haven't sledded in SK but many, many miles in a 1/2 ton. I will keep dropping in a checking to see whats up.

Im free almost all of feb. Jan real busy.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok boys and girls here it is the weekend of the feb 18 or the next one is good .first things first there is a hotel called the sportsman that u can all stay at .second the trip i have planed is about 180miles the first day and about 120miles the next day if time and wheather prmiting.third i drink booze so if you guys dont like it to bad ,we will have a gathering at my place on fri nite if you all get here,any other ideas are welcome you can pm me or 500fasenuff.BISSHY

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
i cant go (dam sled) yeah, thats right my sled puked out on me today, and i just want to kill it now!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Where you planning a ride? Town, village, resort? Wheres this sportsman motel at?

·
Registered
2,770 Posts
I'm in!

The Sportsman is the only motel in Kelvinton, just on the way into town.
I stayed there 2 years ago with my buddy Jerry, the rooms weren't much
to write home about, but the restaurnt had home cooked meals really cheap
with a hunters cabin type atmosphere.

The gas station is just a quick rip south accross a field and they have premium
last time I was there.

Bigbadjim....why head all the way up to LaRonge? Way better riding further south.

Hey Kim, where are we gassing up mid-ride, just outside the park?
They didn't have premium last time I rode there.

Booze?..?..Good to go after for sure, but not before we ride.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
if everything goes as planed meaning the snow we will ride to usherville and gas up then to endever for koolaid then to lintlaw for wings ecetra

·
Registered
343 Posts
yah tahts a deadly ride up there, do it once a year maybe twice. and also anyone looking for a room theres a place called tamarack inn its a house people have fixed up and rent it out i think its 2 bedroom its a nice place we've had family stay there before.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts