Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Originally posted by BISSHYS REPAIR
[br]if everything goes as planed meaning the snow we will ride to usherville and gas up then to endever for koolaid then to lintlaw for wings ecetra
sorry there was a kid crying kinda skechy plan i have.
The first day we will maybe ride from kelvington to weeks they have gas there and we will stop for food at the bar then we will ride to ushta hill warm up shelter then to usherville to fill up on fuel so we can run the ice road to endever to stop for koolaids than head for lintlaw where the wings are the best in town and more koolaid.Then home to kelvington.This ride you will see stuff that you only see in books and on the outdoor chanel.The next day if every one is willing to we will ride to the greenwater park resort get gas ride to porkypine plane for more fuel for the ride home.Hope that is a beter discription of what i have planed.

·
Registered
253 Posts
The Kelvington poker derby is on Feb 4. Im going to ride in that and see what the scenery is like. I would like to ride the first day (feb 18) of the SF tour. I think that one hard day of riding will be enough for me. That and Ill be looking at $200 for gas between the truck and the sled. Does anybody from Saskatoon want to go? My buddy and his wife may bail on me. Im hoping that once we ride the poker derby they will be pumped to come on our ride.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
there is a member from deliale(not spelled right)on here some where that said he would come last year .

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
did you guys go yet?

21 - 25 of 25 Posts