Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I’ve ridden my 2003 XC SP 600 once and the handlebar set up isn’t going to work (stock). Ideally I wanted Pro X/Pro X2 stock handlebar system on my XC but I was told that the steering posts are very different and it won’t work. I don’t need a crazy slednecks set up I just want something simple like a stock Pro x set up or ZR CCE. Show me pics of your set up, parts list and whatever DIY info you have. Not looking for a complicated system just something simple, clean and not a ton of money without cheaping out on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
I don’t have any pictures right now but I have 9” rsi pivoting bar risers, rsi steering post adapter, rsi extended throttle cable, RSI hand warmers, extended brake line, extended all the wires and Fly racing handlebars. I have them so High because I just like to stand when I ride and it’s perfect height for me. It’s up to you how high you want to go. The higher you get the more you have to spend extending stuff. You could get a block riser for cheap if you wanted but I prefer pivot style as you can move the bars forward instead of pushing them towards you. You can go about 3” rise without having to extend stuff

1 - 2 of 2 Posts