Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,
Looking for a show of hands for upstate ny riders that I could possibly ride with this year.I'm in Henrietta,NY
Thanks,sparkyd31 [:D]

·
Registered
450 Posts
first we need some snow....

·
Registered
493 Posts
<----Hand's Up

I live near Allentown PA but I ride in upstate NY pretty often.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Upstate New York here. I live about an hour north of Albany. I ride mostly in the Speculator, Indian Lake areas.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Sparky! I'm in W. Henrietta also so we shouldn't be too far apart. Since riding's been thin around here, we'll go down into Wyoming county or up to Tug Hill. Letchworth is a great ride if you get the chance.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Im from Batavia. exit 48

I get very confused by these posts about upstate, isn't upstate NY in the northern part? not just the rest of the state besides NYC?

Originally posted by sparkyd31
[br]I'm in rochester right off interstate 90 exit 11
Henrietta is exit 41....11 is the other side of Albany

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
waterboy....
You are in fact correct.I guess it all depends on witch way you are traveling.Sorry for the confusion.11 would be the exit I get off at coming home from work everyday coming from the south 390.Not the exit all people would be getting off at.Sparkyd31

·
Registered
625 Posts
XLT580man,do you know the Stones, Jason and FRank?They are from central square and Jason races semi-pro for RMR.Sorry for straying from topic.

·
Registered
757 Posts
ya western newyork needs lots of snow(southern tier)

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
<---Boonville here.

I pay to ride mostly in Old Forge, but we do tool around the Penn Mountain/Boonville/White Lake trails occasionally, and down in Westmoreland through Vernon/Oneida etc.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
<------------ Buffalo

We talked before right? Wanna try for Letchworth or something this year? I am finding more trails areound me and south for anyone else in WNY.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts