Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It snowed on us all day. Got some good stucks in. Not much to be had for carving but playin in the trees was fun. Steph had a scored piston on the M7 so she used the edge.

Thought I would throw this one in as well.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
Snow looks great,was that at the big horns? Looks like you could get a few more rides in yet if you wanted to.

How long did it take to persuade steph to strike a pose for you? haha

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Why is that your last ride, you've got lot's of snow left... Oh wait, you mountain guys need 3 feet to go out... I need 8 inches. Just jokin. At least your friend has a sense of humor to strip down to her undies for ya. Mine would whine about having to take all her gear off and put it back on. Must be relatively warm.

·
Registered
910 Posts
looks like you had a good time..all the way around! looks like at least a couple more rides left!

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
lucky u have snow that u can ride on still and that last pic is pretty good ok that picture is really good. What happened to that turbo 800 did u ever fix that? that looked like a sweet sled

·
Registered
9,619 Posts
srx_600 said:
Nice pictures, may need more of the last one to get a better idea of the snow conditions though.
That is what I thought...Need more like the last pic to be able to really comment on how great the day was...

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mad-Boondocker said:
lucky u have snow that u can ride on still and that last pic is pretty good ok that picture is really good. What happened to that turbo 800 did u ever fix that? that looked like a sweet sled
I got the turbo working like it should. Although I was out tuning it getting the jetting dialed in and one of the carb floats stuck and flooded the engine. So after that I decided to just look everything over and have it ready for next year. I have some new bling for it, like a black Mountain fit edge hood with red vents and a K&N air filter. Thinking the boss seat will be updated to a highride and the boss that is on it will be on the edge.

I think the other pics are to good of an example of the snow conditions. So good that I don't think that Snowmobilefanatics will let me post them. [;)]

·
Registered
567 Posts
wow big horns d have snow sweet so does saratoga and encapment hell even casper has goood snow still

1 - 14 of 14 Posts