Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i noticed last year someone post about a singles snomobile ride. Im the single girl who rides with the best of them! Problem is that i ride with a majority of my guy friends so when we go places men dont approach me because they figure im dating or married to one of the guys... It sucks for me because id love to meet a guy that enjoys my favorite hobby like i do. Im from michigan metro detroit area and ride out of Gaylord area alot. Id love to plan a ride of some sort for single riders! Im 31 and single and would love to actually meet someone someday lol!! [:D]

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
I ride that area... But I am not single.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
from wisco! id love ta keep me informed

·
Administrator
13,091 Posts
Good luck finding love on this site, most of the guys here are idiots.

Reactions: IronRider91
1,792 Posts
50 guys and one gal. Guys, you better practice your mating dances.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L54bxmZy_NE

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much bout what tizzle thinks guys. Without proof otherwise, I'm gonna assume that any chic trolling a sled site is of the large nature lol.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
Student Driver said:
Polaris-Man said:
Good luck finding love on this site, most of the guys here are idiots.
arcticcatinc reported this post.
Should I give P-Man a warning??????
Probably not, since we ARE idiots. This one guy named Mookie Brown is a pair of idiots rolled into one person. His nickname is "The Pair."

sledneck1978 said:
I wouldn't worry too much bout what tizzle thinks guys. Without proof otherwise, I'm gonna assume that any chic trolling a sled site is of the large nature lol.
I imagine that all chicks posting on sled forums look like Snowster... or at least her avatar, which is how I picture her. Yum yum!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts