Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 40 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Haha, calm down guys....if your really that interested her picture was in the news feeds section earlier today so I'm sure you could find it in her gallery. Since this is a public photo I see no harm in posting the link, mods please delete if I am crossing the site's policy or if Tizzle212 takes offense to it:
http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/gallery/Tizzle212/file/197731/display.aspx

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I see from her picture gallery that she has friends. This could easily bring the dude to chick ratio down to 50 to 3.

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
Well Im down...Im not single but I have a few snowmobile buddies that are, plus my wife is always looking for other female riders. Let me know when and I know they will come for sure. They are always asking if I know of any girl riders??? Oh, I have to ask because one "needs" to know....what are you riding? Gues if I looked in the gallery I would answer my own question.

Gaylord/Grayling area is one of my favorite places to ride.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
I saw a group of all girls one around here. Nice ditchbanging sleds, then they take their helmets off at the bar and all younger women. Like 23 to 30ish I would say. Too bad I was just a kid then lol

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Student Driver said:
Polaris-Man said:
Good luck finding love on this site, most of the guys here are idiots.
arcticcatinc reported this post.
Should I give P-Man a warning??????
I figured someone would report it. At least those replying to this topic found the humor in it.

I include myself in the "idiot" category... Hey Tizzle, how you doin?

[:D]

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Polaris-Man said:
Student Driver said:
Polaris-Man said:
Good luck finding love on this site, most of the guys here are idiots.
arcticcatinc reported this post.
Should I give P-Man a warning??????
I figured someone would report it. At least those replying to this topic found the humor in it.

I include myself in the "idiot" category... Hey Tizzle, how you doin?

[:D]
hahaha I tried to post making a sarcastic remark about reporting it. I thought he would log on and see I reported it. Apparently the post didn't go through. Now I just look like an idiot. lol

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
arcticcatinc said:
Now I just look like an idiot.
That is something that Sean has not said to himself nearly enough..

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
I think you have the right plan Poo_kid[thumb], lots of laughs on just the first page [lurker][lurker]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
arcticcatinc said:
Now I just look like an idiot.
That is something that Sean has not said to himself nearly enough..
Hahahahaha!

·
Registered
910 Posts
firecatF5 said:
ridingthe600edge said:
with you articcatinc,spent pleny of nites in timothys pub and the stampede...lol
love both those places, know a few people who work there too!
we stay at "the downtown motel" aka "hodgy lodgy".lol, its only $45 a nite, right next door to timothys and on the trail,its older but its clean, oh ye forgot to mention we also like to "go back in time" and hit marys once in awhile,lol

·
Super Moderator
11,272 Posts
So at this rate how is it decided who goes first and who gets sloppy seconds?

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
RMK-KING said:
So at this rate how is it decided who goes first and who gets sloppy seconds?
Choooo choooooo!!! Rofl

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
^^
I think that's Adam's way of volunteering to be 2nd. Maybe 3rd or 4th?

Maybe she does two or three at a time?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Its like a bunch of homeless guys and a half empty bottle of vodka

·
Registered
469 Posts
I didnt wanna be the one to start the sexul jokes, but since the mods did I guess were safe to now.

·
Registered
910 Posts
woah,come on guys we are going a little out of bounds on this,male or female she is still a person who enjoys our sport as much as we do, i know its about fun,but some people get offended easily,can we possibly get back on track here?

Polaris-Man said:
ridingthe600edge said:
woah,come on guys we are going a little out of bounds on this,male or female she is still a person who enjoys our sport as much as we do, i know its about fun,but some people get offended easily,can we possibly get back on track here?
2012113014542812_49.jpg
haha,why thank you! lol, i am expecting more responses too,should have thought where i was before i posted it,oh well,better tougher up my skin its gonna get crazy up in here..lol

21 - 40 of 90 Posts