Snowmobile Fanatics banner

41 - 60 of 90 Posts

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
ridingthe600edge said:
woah,come on guys we are going a little out of bounds on this,male or female she is still a person who enjoys our sport as much as we do, i know its about fun,but some people get offended easily,can we possibly get back on track here?
2012113014542812_49.jpg

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
im sure she is going to want to ride with you all after that lol. man the things you find on here.. unbelivable!

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
ridingthe600edge said:
woah,come on guys we are going a little out of bounds on this,male or female she is still a person who enjoys our sport as much as we do, i know its about fun,but some people get offended easily,can we possibly get back on track here?

Polaris-Man said:
ridingthe600edge said:
2012113014542812_49.jpg
haha,why thank you! lol, i am expecting more responses too,should have thought where i was before i posted it,oh well,better tougher up my skin its gonna get crazy up in here..lol

Did you really say that? Out of bounds? Whatev tool!

·
Registered
910 Posts
come on man,you can do better than that, i was only pointing something out to save people from trouble,it don't take much for sexual harrasment charges,screw me for looking out

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
You know, every time I think discussion in this place hits the bottom of the barrel, the bottom gets broken through to a new low...

Everything post 34 and later should be blocked as offensive/off topic, or this thread should get moved to the landfill forum.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
You know, every time I think discussion in this place hits the bottom of the barrel, the bottom gets broken through to a new low...
If the discussions in this place are so terrible, feel free to click "logout" in the upper right corner, then clear your browsing history, remove your favorite to this site, if present, and don't come back.

Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Everything post 34 and later should be blocked as offensive/off topic, or this thread should get moved to the landfill forum.
Thanks for your opinion, but everyone is obviously joking so I don't see the big deal.

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
Polaris-Man said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
If the discussions in this place are so terrible, feel free to click "logout" in the upper right corner, then clear your browsing history, remove your favorite to this site, if present, and don't come back.

Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Thanks for your opinion, but everyone is obviously joking so I don't see the big deal.
Yeah we all are just messin around. Thats what happens with a bunch of guys, a lot of bullshit guy talk happens. Besides the girls I hang out with will joke in the same manner and know its all just a joke and sometimes a real sick joke. Girls are just as nasty as guys are, most just heep that on the down low.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Polaris-Man said:
You wouldn't enjoy that nearly as much as you think you would.. [thumb]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
^^
I wouldn't even notice if you left.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Then you must not answer all the negged stuff I flag for spam or double posts..

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Then you must not answer all the negged stuff I flag for spam or double posts..
Big deal, all spam and double posts are reported multiple times by quite a few different members.

·
Registered
3,776 Posts
ridingthe600edge said:
firecatF5 said:
ridingthe600edge said:
with you articcatinc,spent pleny of nites in timothys pub and the stampede...lol
love both those places, know a few people who work there too!
we stay at "the downtown motel" aka "hodgy lodgy".lol, its only $45 a nite, right next door to timothys and on the trail,its older but its clean, oh ye forgot to mention we also like to "go back in time" and hit marys once in awhile,lol
I know right where that is, My whole family lives in town there, so I go right by those places all the time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
sledneck1978 said:
I wouldn't worry too much bout what tizzle thinks guys. Without proof otherwise, I'm gonna assume that any chic trolling a sled site is of the large nature lol.
Hahhhaha farthest thing from large !!!! Haterrrrrrrr have u even looked at my photos you dimmer????? Haha what a tool

KRSS144 said:
Well Im down...Im not single but I have a few snowmobile buddies that are, plus my wife is always looking for other female riders. Let me know when and I know they will come for sure. They are always asking if I know of any girl riders??? Oh, I have to ask because one "needs" to know....what are you riding? Gues if I looked in the gallery I would answer my own question.

Gaylord/Grayling area is one of my favorite places to ride.
Im down for sure!!! I would like to meet more girls to ride with also i only have 3 of my girlfriends that ride

RMK-KING said:
So at this rate how is it decided who goes first and who gets sloppy seconds?
Dude really???? Get a life .... Oh and some class while your at it fool.

.. I guess this was bad tossing an idea around cause of the immature fools who need to grow up... Literally.... grow up :)

dodgetruck2 said:
Its like a bunch of homeless guys and a half empty bottle of vodka
They make me wanna vomit... No joke its sick

ridingthe600edge said:

Polaris-Man said:
ridingthe600edge said:
2012113014542812_49.jpg
haha,why thank you! lol, i am expecting more responses too,should have thought where i was before i posted it,oh well,better tougher up my skin its gonna get crazy up in here..lol

Id loveeeee to line up against any of these sh*t talking fools and show any of them what it feels like to be straight up schooled by woman on a sled .....i would smoke any of u smack talking low life punks .... Hahahah and u can take that to the bankkkkl b*tches!!! Bring it!!!!!

sledneck1978 said:
ridingthe600edge said:

Polaris-Man said:
ridingthe600edge said:
2012113014542812_49.jpg

Did you really say that? Out of bounds? Whatev tool!
Yeah thank u

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Fyi .... Classless lowlife jokes are not funny or even remotely funny.. If u wanna make a joke how about make it be a real funny joke not some scum bag line thats gonna make u seem macho to your internet buddies. [:eek:)]

If u had half a clue youd see im a cool ass chick who was just throwing an idea which does not make me a slut that u can "run a train on" and if any of u said that in front of me youd be missing teeth. Im a hell of a lady and u dont disrespect me like im some trash cause ill show u whos the trash and it sure as hell is not this woman here. [:X]

I have a passion for snowmobiling wtf is wrong with that??? Wtf is wrong with wanting to maybe meet a person with the same passion as me??? I ride with the best of 'em' fellas ....this is a very serious hobby of mine. So stop being haters who cant get any a*s anyways... Laterrrrrr[8D]

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
I gotta give ya some credit lol..... after a lot of "kind of unrelated to subject" comments you actually came back to this site and handled the replying part pretty good I have to admit.

I think there may be a few "Touches" in order[:D]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Tizzle212 said:
If u had half a clue youd see im a cool ass chick who was just throwing an idea which does not make me a slut that u can "run a train on"
So that's where everyone went wrong? Hahaha.

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Tizzle212 said:
Fyi .... Classless lowlife jokes are not funny or even remotely funny.. If u wanna make a joke how about make it be a real funny joke not some scum bag line thats gonna make u seem macho to your internet buddies. [:eek:)]

If u had half a clue youd see im a cool ass chick who was just throwing an idea which does not make me a slut that u can "run a train on" and if any of u said that in front of me youd be missing teeth. Im a hell of a lady and u dont disrespect me like im some trash cause ill show u whos the trash and it sure as hell is not this woman here. [:X]

I have a passion for snowmobiling wtf is wrong with that??? Wtf is wrong with wanting to maybe meet a person with the same passion as me??? I ride with the best of 'em' fellas ....this is a very serious hobby of mine. So stop being haters who cant get any a*s anyways... Laterrrrrr[8D]
And there you have it guys.
She can take care of her self pretty well from the looks of this.
Good on you Tizz [thumb][thumb]

41 - 60 of 90 Posts