Snowmobile Fanatics banner

61 - 80 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I can't believe she came back. I guess you've got to be pretty tough to live in Detroit! Now somebody that goes to that area better go meet her and her friends and RIDE (no sexual innuendo intended.)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I just dont take crap from anyone!!! The many crued comments only made the guys look like total losers... I laughed at the childish immaturity of it all cause these are supossed to be grown ass men???? Lol haha sounds more like some ammatures to me...

Thanks for the guys who were decent and actually normal & nice that sure as hell gets you into better conversation then where this whole topic went :)[thumb]

·
Registered
798 Posts
Tizzle212 said:
I just dont take crap from anyone!!! The many crued comments only made the guys look like total losers... I laughed at the childish immaturity of it all cause these are supossed to be grown ass men???? Lol haha sounds more like some ammatures to me...

Thanks for the guys who were decent and actually normal & nice that sure as hell gets you into better conversation then where this whole topic went :)[thumb]

I applaud you for standing up for yourself and for what's right! [clap]

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Tizzle212 said:
I just dont take crap from anyone!!! The many crued comments only made the guys look like total losers... I laughed at the [highlight=red]childish immaturity of it all cause these are supossed to be grown ass men????[/highlight=red] Lol haha sounds more like some ammatures to me...

There may be just a whisker of that on this site[thumb] lol

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Tizzle212 said:

I like this girl she can handle herself against the peanut gallery better than most of the guys in here!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
flatlander_summit said:
Tizzle212 said:

I like this girl she can handle herself against the peanut gallery [highlight=yellow]better than most of the guys in here! [/highlight=yellow][/color=red]

sledcursher/sledchruser? (dont remember his name fully) comes to mind with this post haha[thumb]

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
What's wrong with being childish and immature? Isn't that what the internet is for?

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Polaris-Man said:
What's wrong with being childish and immature? Isn't that what the internet is for?
Only for douches..

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
[box][lurker]

So anyone figure out when we are riding????

I think people on here have been waiting for snow for to long that it gets to their head. Get all excited seeing a female on here and it all of a sudden becomes an X rated forum. Its great to have women in this sport and need more of them. By the looks you can hold your own and for that you are gaining respect.

·
Registered
5,011 Posts
Tizzle212 said:

Save it Wonder Woman! We were just messin around and if you can't take a joke (which obviously you cant) then you can crawl back into your "I'm the best, I don't need no man, I'm a bull dike" cave.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Only for douches..
So that's why you act childish and immature then. Noted.

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Polaris-Man said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Only for douches..
So that's why you act childish and immature then. Noted.
Took you almost 18 hours to come up with the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I", the classic childhood phrase..

Seriously?

Can't you do any better than that?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Like I said before, if I only lived in Michigan. Tizz, you and your riding buds look like you can handle yourselves just fine. Good luck on you singles ride.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
Took you almost 18 hours to come up with the equivalent of "I know you are, but what am I", the classic childhood phrase..

Seriously?

I didn't know I was on a timer and I could do better but you're just not worth it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
[beatup] we all have different styles of humor

idk why we have to fight about it

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
agreed, aint a post here that hasn't given me a laugh, whether its immature, sick, gross, disgusting, whatever you want to call it, for the most part its funny, then again I have been called all of the above soooo[beatup]

·
Registered
9,980 Posts
Polaris-Man said:
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:

Seriously?

I didn't know I was on a timer and I could do better but you're just not worth it.
I suspect that you could not do any better, and I must be worth it because you keep responding.. [thumb]

Ok, I'm done.

·
Administrator
13,092 Posts
Ugly_old_Poo_kid said:
I suspect that you could not do any better, I must be worth it because you keep responding.. [thumb]
Just like you suspect your spam and double post reports are so important, right? [yelrotflmao]

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Gaylord got a foot my friend who lives up there sent me a picture today just need to get that base and its rock and roll time!!!! Im super geeked!

Ty for the support btw :)

KRSS144 said:
[box][lurker]

So anyone figure out when we are riding????

I think people on here have been waiting for snow for to long that it gets to their head. Get all excited seeing a female on here and it all of a sudden becomes an X rated forum. Its great to have women in this sport and need more of them. By the looks you can hold your own and for that you are gaining respect.

Never said i didnt need a man and was trying to set up a singles ride to actually mybe meet a guy that is into this sport too... But then a douchtard like you chimes in with your low life comments and stupid childish remarks. grow the hell up.... Bull dike reallly?(R)(R) Lmfao!!!!!! come on thats what u come up with dude....hahahahahahahahaha Literally what a sad case... [Disappointed]

sledneck1978 said:
Tizzle212 said:

Save it Wonder Woman! We were just messin around and if you can't take a joke (which obviously you cant) then you can crawl back into your "I'm the best, I don't need no man, I'm a bull dike" cave.

61 - 80 of 90 Posts