Snowmobile Fanatics banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,951 Posts
eglrivergrl said:
i'm 19. a girl. my dad took me snowmobiling. i got hooked. i care about it more than him. i also can be found on the trails alone...im a not f**king daddys girl..u guys are being sexist [email protected]
Im not sexist. Over the years ive seen more and more girls ride. im happy to see that. Some people say its a mans sport, but I just see it as a bad ass sport for anyone. Thats awesome to see a female chime in who rides as much as everyone else.

·
Registered
25 Posts
MuscleD said:
eglrivergrl said:
i'm 19. a girl. my dad took me snowmobiling. i got hooked. i care about it more than him. i also can be found on the trails alone...im a not f**king daddys girl..u guys are being sexist [email protected]
Im not sexist. Over the years ive seen more and more girls ride. im happy to see that. Some people say its a mans sport, but I just see it as a bad ass sport for anyone. Thats awesome to see a female chime in who rides as much as everyone else.
okay your legit [thumb]

·
Registered
67 Posts
we got a cabin up in Watersmeet, MI and when we were riding one day we say some people stopped on the side of the trail, we pulled over to see what was wrong. and they were 2 young girls and thier dad. well long story shot, we pull one of the girls sleds to our cabin and i forgot what we fixed on it. but i eneded up going out with her and were still going out. :)

21 - 24 of 24 Posts