Snowmobile Fanatics banner

Singles Ride

8K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  snowmobilingcowboy 
#1 ·
I am a single male and know how rare it is to find those that are single males or females and ride snowmobiles. Most riders are couples, married, or leave that significant other behind for the weekend. Interested to see if we can get a group ride where we can get a mix of single females and males that are over 21 yrs of age. I tend to ride mostly far northern lower MI or Eastern half of the UP, but willing to go to new places. Let me know what you think, good or bad. Ride safe and sober this year.

#2 ·
I'm sure all the single guys would be down for a ride where a bunch of single women went LOL. Good luck with that though but it won't happen, guarneteed. The majority of women in this sport (with a few rare exceptions) are in it because of their husband or boyfriend. Not trying to be sexist but let's be honest, when is last time any of us have been on the side of trail and seen a decent looking single chick alone or with only other single women...it just doesn't happen.

#3 ·
sledneck1978 said:
I'm sure all the single guys would be down for a ride where a bunch of single women went LOL. Good luck with that though but it won't happen, guarneteed. The majority of women in this sport (with a few rare exceptions) are in it because of their husband or boyfriend. Not trying to be sexist but let's be honest, when is last time any of us have been on the side of trail and seen a decent looking single chick alone or with only other single women...it just doesn't happen.
Yeah, it's like car shows - all women there are with boyfriends and husbands. [V] If you want to meet single women, you have to go to a Hyundai dealership or wherever there is a Kia Soul or Nissan Cube for sale. (They're attracted to ugly a$$ cars! [Disappointed] )

#4 ·
sledneck1978 said:
It does happen! ... Once haha. I stopped at a bar amd these 5 nice sleds pull up, and there all chicks! Cute chicks to add! It was heaven...

#6 ·
^it was the fight for breast cancer ride

#7 ·
MuscleD said:
sledneck1978 said:
It does happen! ... Once haha. I stopped at a bar amd these 5 nice sleds pull up, and there all chicks! Cute chicks to add! It was heaven...

And how many beers did you have?! Lol!!!

#8 ·
Ryan2 said:
MuscleD said:
sledneck1978 said:

None I wasnt 21 yet haha besides I dont drink and ride. Will I see that again? Probably not. But id like to know where they came from haha but who knows maybe they were lez or something.

#9 ·
MuscleD said:
Ryan2 said:
MuscleD said:
sledneck1978 said:

None I wasnt 21 yet haha besides I dont drink and ride. Will I see that again? Probably not. But id like to know where they came from haha but who knows maybe they were lez or something.
What's wrong with a "lez" as you call them? You may get more than you bargained for lol. Any dike that rode sleds would probably have a mullet and a deep voice though...disgusting ya know. Nothin wrong with a lipstick lez that goes both ways though....

#10 ·
Studog17 said:
I am a single male and know how rare it is to find those that are single males or females and ride snowmobiles. Most riders are couples, married, or leave that significant other behind for the weekend. Interested to see if we can get a group ride where we can get a mix of single females and males that are over 21 yrs of age. I tend to ride mostly far northern lower MI or Eastern half of the UP, but willing to go to new places. Let me know what you think, good or bad. Ride safe and sober this year.
Well.. Im not single, nor are most of my riding buddies.. but we spend a lot of time riding up at my cabin in the mancelona/kalkaska area..You are more then welcome to join anytime! Shoot me a PM and we can talk.

#11 ·
sledneck1978 said:
MuscleD said:
Ryan2 said:
MuscleD said:
sledneck1978 said:
It does happen! ... Once haha. I stopped at a bar amd these 5 nice sleds pull up, and there all chicks! Cute chicks to add! It was heaven..

And how many beers did you have?! Lol!!

WTF Sledneck1978, Willie advised that you "Tarzan" and no Jane, and you swing both ways in the Winter months!!! And it 'cz you got a real off.trail sled now!!!!
What's wrong with a "lez" as you call them? You may get more than you bargained for lol. Any dike that rode sleds would probably have a mullet and a deep voice though...disgusting ya know. Nothin wrong with a lipstick lez that goes both ways though....

#12 ·
sledneck1978 said:
MuscleD said:
Ryan2 said:
MuscleD said:
sledneck1978 said:

Because a true lesbian doesnt bang dudes. So theres no point in going for lez chicks. Now ill go for bi chicks thats more like it. Ive dated a bi girl for over a year.. It was a good time haha but ill never date a bi girl again.

#13 ·
We had stopped in Gay,MI and there were these two girls who were by themselves and we saw them again in Lac LaBelle. My aunt use to ride since she was a kid but she doesn't ride anymore. Yes, there are girls who do ride.

#14 ·
kingofkings said:
We had stopped in Gay,MI and there were these two girls who were by themselves and we saw them again in Lac LaBelle. My aunt use to ride since she was a kid but she doesn't ride anymore. Yes, there are girls who do ride.
Post a pic of your aunt naked...we'll decide jk

#16 ·
sledneck1978 said:
Not trying to be sexist but let's be honest, when is last time any of us have been on the side of trail and seen a decent looking single chick alone or with only other single women...it just doesn't happen.
Reminds me of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLB-uMPj27s

Don't worry, us guys will catch our break someday.....

#20 ·
^and single men, not married ones...

#21 ·
eglrivergrl said:
i'm 19. a girl. my dad took me snowmobiling. i got hooked. i care about it more than him. i also can be found on the trails alone...im a not f**king daddys girl..u guys are being sexist bast@rds
Im not sexist. Over the years ive seen more and more girls ride. im happy to see that. Some people say its a mans sport, but I just see it as a bad ass sport for anyone. Thats awesome to see a female chime in who rides as much as everyone else.

#22 ·
MuscleD said:
eglrivergrl said:
i'm 19. a girl. my dad took me snowmobiling. i got hooked. i care about it more than him. i also can be found on the trails alone...im a not f**king daddys girl..u guys are being sexist bast@rds
Im not sexist. Over the years ive seen more and more girls ride. im happy to see that. Some people say its a mans sport, but I just see it as a bad ass sport for anyone. Thats awesome to see a female chime in who rides as much as everyone else.
okay your legit [thumb]

#24 ·
we got a cabin up in Watersmeet, MI and when we were riding one day we say some people stopped on the side of the trail, we pulled over to see what was wrong. and they were 2 young girls and thier dad. well long story shot, we pull one of the girls sleds to our cabin and i forgot what we fixed on it. but i eneded up going out with her and were still going out. :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.