Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We usually have a ride every year since we got into sledding, usually just friends and friends of friends, we sometimes ride the Trailbusters trail, or the one up by Dells, and I figured the more the merry, so if anyone is interested in joining in drop a line here, we usually dont go before the first of the year, and dont look like this year is going to be an exception.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I live in SF, but store my sled back home in Springfield. Let me know when you plan on riding so i can get my sled up here.

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
^^I havent ever ridden the SF area trails, but had a pretty good time up in the Aberdeen area trails a few years back.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SRX-you up here for college or live here now, my aunt and uncle live in tyndall, just a hop skip and a jump away aint it

to bad we dont go to aberdeen anymore, my grandparents used to live in columbia, but there house was flooded and so was there rode, so they had to move out a year or so ago, we just go them moved down here this past spring

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I went to STI and now working up here.

I went to high school in Tyndall, whats your aunt and uncles names?

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jim and Lisa Plummer

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not sure if he still is my uncle is a Volunter fire fighter, not sure what his full time job his, and i think my aunt works at the bar, atleast part time

1 - 10 of 10 Posts