Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would throw this out there, When I picked up my 2007 summit 800, some of the salesmen told me there are some really good aftermarket goodies that are beneficial. 1 add being the aftermarket can which I ran out and got. The other add, they said was an SLP intake kit. Today, I decided to call my buddy who works at slp, to find out about it. He said, slp testing showed that the intakes could plug in extreme powder conditions, so slp designed a cold air kit for 86.95 and a hot air outlet kit for 69.95 as well as an slp pre-filter for 21.00 All he told me was it seemed to be benefiting all the Summits that he was acquainted with.- (he does ride with alticity guys alot) anyway, I know there are alot of guys on here who have summits so I hope this is useful info. I am going to go ahead and grab all three tomorrow, and hopefully it will pay in the longrun. Performance and longevity.[8D]

·
Registered
2,419 Posts
I drilled my side pannels for the same effect. Not as clean but definitly much cheaper. It really is no different than the slp version because I have the same pre-filter material but it doesnt have the pretty bracket around it.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts