Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wondered how to set up my chaincase since i just put ina new track acouple months ago, I'm not sure i put the spacers behind the chaincase on the right side of the case theres for little spacers 2 with 2 thats all i remeber not sure if they go on the front side of the case(toward the front of the sled) or to the back side of the case. Anyhelp here is welcome if anyone who has a ski-doo citation ls 250 that could check for me that would be great, The spacers are thin metal pieces with a small bend on the one corner if this helps to locate them, I tried to see them on an online micro fiech(spelling) but only shows the part numb er not specific placement.

Are there any ways to make sure the drive axel is alligned properly and my chaincase is in straight????

Thanks guys, first time i've done a track change. Sorry about the long explaination.

Any thoughts please let me know, Brendan[:)]

·
Registered
766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Its a 1989 ski-doo citation ls 250, anywhere from a 1989 to a 1992 citation ls 250cc single cyclinder sled should work or a moto ski mirage should work too if its the 250 single, basically the same sled, just different hood, Thanks so far, all thoughts and suggestions are welcome[:)]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts