Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,
What is the difference between the SC10 and the SC10 II? Would the II just bolt right into a chassis that has SC10, no drilling required?

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i think the sc10II will bolt in where the sc10 once was, if i remember correctly the only diff. is length of travel and the sc10 isn't fully coupled like the sc10II...

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
it's alright, it's not nearly as good as the sc10III in my rev, i think '01 is the only year they used the sc10II in, but i'm not positive on that. the sc10III has more vertical travel and more travel in the rear couplers. it seems to get the power down alot more efficiently as well..[:)]

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do not know if it will bolt right in because the chasis was cahnged to the zx. But if you just want to couple your suspension, try the A.D. Boivin kit. It is worth every penny and a lot easier to install.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well...its actually a 95 Formula Z that I'm working with and it currently only has the C7 in it. I know that the SC-10 is pretty much a straight swap. But like you say I'm not to sure if there was any structural changes to the SC10 II other than it is fully coupled. Anybody know? I've got a good line on an SC10 II and need to act fast!

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
the sc-10 II will bolt right in where the sc-10 was. the only thing i hade to do was drill out the rear carrier holes a bit otherwise went right in.[:D]

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
yes at first i didnt. but later that day i talked to my mechanic and he said i hade to preload it. i put the rear bolts back to there original holes. its a str8 out swap. cant wait to try her out. i have the sc-10II on my 2001 mxz and like it.[8D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts