Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
I know!!! I just got Rev Padz too and the warning labels look like a$$ eh! You can't take them off tho I already tried, they aren't stickers there put right into the leather.

I think they did that so people like us couldn't take them off!

·
Registered
32 Posts
NAH, NAIL POLICH REMOVER, RUBING ALCHOHOL, BRAKE CLEANER, CLUTCH CLEANER, IF YOU HAVE ALOT OF TIME, GOO GONE AND A HAIR DRYER WILL WORK, I USED THE RUBBING ALCHOHOL AND A BLOW DRYER AND FOR ALL 4 STICKERS TOOK ABOUT 45 MINUTES OF RUBBING!!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I think he must have really done it. He's on here yelling he's so pissed off that they werent stickers.

·
Registered
32 Posts
YES THEY ARE MADE OUT OF LEATHER AND NO THERE NOT STICKERS SO THAT YES PEOPLE LIKE YOU CANT TAKE THEM OFF.... or they are not leather and yes they are stickers and yes you can take them off, but hey 600cc you better leave the warning lables on, it might ruin your leather if you try and take them off, im far far away from knowing everything but i knew somthing that could help you guys and because of my line of work my caps lock is left on all day and every time i comment on this forum you guys nail me for it... just not right

1 - 10 of 10 Posts