Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all skidoo fans i was wondering i am thinking bout picking up a 1997 mxz 670 i think thats the year at least and was wondering how is the gas milage on that beast? get back to me it would be appreciated thanks
Bob[:)]

·
Registered
149 Posts
Skidoorider583 said:
Hey all skidoo fans i was wondering i am thinking bout picking up a 1997 mxz 670 i think thats the year at least and was wondering how is the gas milage on that beast? get back to me it would be appreciated thanks
i got a 95 mach 1 670, with twin pipes and 40 mm carbs. and its actually not bad on gas half throttle at bout 70 was my average speed...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
95mach1670 said:
Skidoorider583 said:
i got a 95 mach 1 670, with twin pipes and 40 mm carbs. and its actually not bad on gas half throttle at bout 70 was my average speed...
so wat is the average gass mileage ? just wondering. thanks[:D]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry I can't give you an exact mpg but I will say it is better than most of the sleds I ride with. It is much better than a xcr800 for sure. One kid rides a indy 500 and I din't use much more than him. None of us ride with the thoughts of conserving fuel. Wanna buy mine. 1999 670 ho, 2200 mi new track?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey gang,

I just picked up a 1996 MXZ 670. The sled starts up nice but burns a lot of white smoke as it idles. Like, alot. Then, although it is purring around 2000 rpm, I cant get the rpm any higher than about 3500 without a hollow sound from the engine and the rpms dropping until it dies or i let my hand off the throttle and it goes back to idling around 2000 rpm. Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

1 - 7 of 7 Posts