Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im 14 adn i was wondering if i should stick with the fast twin pipes i have or get a can. Which would give me more power.Thanks[?]

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
A can will be a weight loss. Pipes will gain power but are pricy and are going to require some jetting when you put them on.
Who are the idiots that gave this kids post negative ratings? Im starting to think this rating system on posts is stupid, considering 80% of the people will rate the same way the first guy did.

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
I gave him +1. He's on here to learn.

The only things cans will give you is ( like posted above ) a weight loss, and a lot more noise ( in most cases ). Also in some cases they have been shown to give a power loss. MBRP claims they have 2-3hp gains on MXZ 600's. The sled they dyno tested also had mild porting and aftermarket reeds.

·
Registered
581 Posts
1998mxz670 said:
I already have fast twin pipes on it. So you think i should just stick with them.
I would stick with the twin pipes.Just my .02

·
Registered
313 Posts
If they are already on there i would keep them cause then it should already be jetted right for maximum horespower. Most cans dont do much but make things loud and annoying anyway.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts