Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking around for skid mount dimensions for a Polaris xtra10 133 skid. Looking to upgrade my son's '91 Polaris Sport GT skid. I already have the track off a '97 Indy 500 SKS and just bought a used 133 xtra10 skid from a salvage yard (had the track for a while and got rid of the body a long time ago). Found JBShocks dimensions/diagrams but they are not for a 133. Found one on here from '09 but nothing else anywhere online to verify them. http://www.snowmobilefanatics.com/forums/26-polaris/102491-xtra-10-a-2.html
Just want to verify the mounting dimensions for an xtra10 133" is 9.5" from drive shaft and 4.5" from top for the front A-arm mounting hole, and 27" from front to rear mount. Any help or other info is appreciated.

·
Registered
2,601 Posts
Some info here....Anybody have a 133.5 rear suspension - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Another.....Upgrading to xtra 10 in an indy wedge - HCS Snowmobile Forums

Those are just threads talking about conversions. There may be numbers for you to refer to. The 133 seems to be sort of the odd ball as far as skids go. It may be easier and tracks a plenty if you go with a 136, then being able to use the info that JBShocks has given you would be all set. Good luck though, this type of wrenching is fun, I like it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Been looking around for skid mount dimensions for a Polaris xtra10 133 skid. Looking to upgrade my son's '91 Polaris Sport GT skid. I already have the track off a '97 Indy 500 SKS and just bought a used 133 xtra10 skid from a salvage yard (had the track for a while and got rid of the body a long time ago). Found JBShocks dimensions/diagrams but they are not for a 133. Found one on here from '09 but nothing else anywhere online to verify them. Xtra 10
Just want to verify the mounting dimensions for an xtra10 133" is 9.5" from drive shaft and 4.5" from top for the front A-arm mounting hole, and 27" from front to rear mount. Any help or other info is appreciated.

did you ever find the dimensions?? I’m doing the same thing on my 92 Indy classic

1 - 3 of 3 Posts