Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local skidoo dealership was closed in Sudbury on wednesday. I heard three other dealerships were closed also, but I don't know where. Some people I know are now out of work[}:)].Anyone know what happened?

·
Registered
310 Posts
I heard Skidoo was having finacial problems. I also heard they are trying to team up with john-deer

·
Registered
59 Posts
Go to the following site to read the announcement between Bombardier and JD. This is to produce a utility ATV. I'm a deere sled nut and would love to see JD make sleds again. Just a wet dream.

Anyway, Bombardier is one of the best diversified sled companies out there. They build jets, watercraft, snowmobiles, ATV's, high speed trains, outboard engines, etc...

Hard to say whether they are experiencing financial trouble, or that the dealers are hurting due to several crappy seasons. I think the fact that mother nature has not been cooperating may have a lot to due with these closings.

Just my thoughts. Mark[8D]

·
Registered
133 Posts
My local Mom and Pop Doo dealer started closing on weds. and staying open on suns. Gets more business and still has one day off. This started about three yrs. ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts