Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the 2004 sneak peak last night and they had one of these things there. Kind of neat. My firt impression would be strictly trail and Heavy!! so who would want one? I'm thinking an older person? plus it seemed kind of flimsey. The doors on it were scratched and cracked. And this was a show model? I dunno I don't think that i am ready for something like this but some may be. Other wise the sneak peak was cool skidoo now = REV. Most of the line up is rev's. I would consider one but I can't get a test ride and I am not ready to go buy something like that with out trying it first.

Rich

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I saw the elite at the snocross in lake geneva....kinda kewl,some guy drove itout on the track.Personnaly i think ski-doo is goin to hell....they just keep gettin uglier!

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
damn.....wh would want to pay that much.i think it would just bee an annoyacnce on thetarils.Might me good to travel around if u have a alot of lacd...or to travel around the pits in,otherwise i think it is useless!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Got to disagree on new ski-doos being uglier. The new GSX- silver blue and Renegade X - yellow/blue are the nicest looking machines I have ever seen. Opinion of course but man I think they kick ass. I expect no big changes for ski-doos in 2005 models seeing this is the first year for the full use of the REV chassis. If nothing changes dramatically my next machine will be a 2005 MXZ Rev Renegade X 800 HO (SDI hopefully in 2005).

·
Registered
49 Posts
But yeah, ELITE looks pretty useless for the common rider. Maybe okay for long site seeing tours in Saskatchewan or something!?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Why would it be a nusance on the trails , the magazines say it will do close to 80mph, and is not much wider than a regular sled ?

I think you really want one but just don't want to be first ....come on tell us the truth ....LOL just kiddin...

As for ugly sleds this years Polaris line up has to be the worst. I am a die hard Polaris fan but sorry to say there is not one one the line up I would take home. Unless your a Blair Mogan wanta be or a person who likes bright colours splashed on everything there not for me. Sorry to say but my next sled would be the Rev GSX .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts