Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for sale- fast gold widening kit for prs chassis sled from 88-91 this will widen the front ski stance and from 92-94 it will just be an upgrade for the front suspension i have the complete kit with sway bar, tierods and trailing arms(not bent and no dents or dings)im asking $175+ship i also have the tie rod boots that are rotted out on every prs chassis ive ever seen! this is a discontinued part-these are in perfect condition! they have been sitting in my basement since i bought them.. i sold my prs so these all got to go..im asking $150 for the boots (sorry so steep but i think these might be the last good pair on the planet....i would sell both for a package price of $250+shipping -this would be the ultimate set up for the guy tryin to restore that old mach 1, formula plus,or mx!!pm me if you want more pics of the fast kit or the tie rod boots or any questions 20111018172520326_33169.jpg

·
Registered
1 Posts
skidoome91 said:
for sale- fast gold widening kit for prs chassis sled from 88-91 this will widen the front ski stance and from 92-94 it will just be an upgrade for the front suspension i have the complete kit with sway bar, tierods and trailing arms(not bent and no dents or dings)im asking $175+ship i also have the tie rod boots that are rotted out on every prs chassis ive ever seen! this is a discontinued part-these are in perfect condition! they have been sitting in my basement since i bought them.. i sold my prs so these all got to go..im asking $150 for the boots (sorry so steep but i think these might be the last good pair on the planet....i would sell both for a package price of $250+shipping -this would be the ultimate set up for the guy tryin to restore that old mach 1, formula plus,or mx!!pm me if you want more pics of the fast kit or the tie rod boots or any questions 20111018172520326_33169.jpg
I'll take the kit if ya still have it let me know!

·
Registered
1 Posts
skidoome91 said:
DO you still have the boots - very interested in putting the correct parts on my 92 formula mx rebuild

·
Registered
1 Posts
skidoome91 said:

·
Registered
1 Posts
for sale- fast gold widening kit for prs chassis sled from 88-91 this will widen the front ski stance and from 92-94 it will just be an upgrade for the front suspension i have the complete kit with sway bar, tierods and trailing arms(not bent and no dents or dings)im asking $175+ship i also have the tie rod boots that are rotted out on every prs chassis ive ever seen! this is a discontinued part-these are in perfect condition! they have been sitting in my basement since i bought them.. i sold my prs so these all got to go..im asking $150 for the boots (sorry so steep but i think these might be the last good pair on the planet....i would sell both for a package price of $250+shipping -this would be the ultimate set up for the guy tryin to restore that old mach 1, formula plus,or mx!!pm me if you want more pics of the fast kit or the tie rod boots or any questions View attachment 192417
Coming in very late, but just saw this... Do you still have this kit?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts