Snowmobile Fanatics banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not 100% sure if this should be here but thats what moderators are for right? anywho i got a new set of c&a pros on my sled i was bored and playing around on the sled and when i lift 1 ski off the ground ( by throwing my weight to the opposite side) the front of the ski tilts down as the rest stays up. is this bad? i was thinkign somethigns gotta be wrong because when i jump the front of my skies are gonan go down and snap off.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
It depends how much. The front of the ski is heavier, so naturally it will tip down when you lift the front of the machine up. Normally there is a rubber block between the spindle and ski to limit the amount it moves. If that rubber is missing or in poor shape, you may want to replace it. Plus, when you are moving, air resistance helps (slightly) to keep the ski more level. I think that if you are landing a jump at a steep enough angle to break you ski off because of that reason, you have much bigger problems.

·
Super Moderator
11,684 Posts
Are you certain you installed the rubber blocks correctly? I thought mine were in right, but after reading the directions for a third time, found I had them in backwards. That would cause the ski to tilt downward...

Just a thought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts