Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well me and some friends were out riding the other day and decided to line them up a couple times in a relatively short field.. i have my sks 700, a friend has a f6, and my other friend rides a 03 rev mxz 600. they are all pretty even. The Rev and the firecat swapped wins. I beat the rev once, and me and the firecat also swapped wins. Mine is clutched, with the longer track and bigger lug, I would take both of them off the start, but they would start to catch up at about 3/4 to the end considering the field we were racing in was only about 6-8" of snow. I have to talk them into a race in about a foot of snow and it might be a different story [:D]
[attachment=54628]

BTW i also lined up with a mxz 500 and an older mxz 583 and that wasn't even a race...lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Good racing thread. I'm aching for the snow to fly around here. A buddy of mine just bought an 05 F7 with Diamond Drive. Both sleds are basically set up the same but mine has 4,000 more miles. We both weigh a little over 200lbs. I really want to see if the 03 is truely the fastest.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah btw i weigh about 165, the kid on the f6 is probably 175, and the mxz is about 180.. I'm the lightest but my sled is the heaviest.. and the heaviest one has the lightest snowmobile.. so it kinda all evens out if you take the weight factor into it.. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts