Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So how many people actually care about my sled build! I know people look at it but if you dont care i wont post!!! Nobody seems to reply on what they think or what i should do to it! Any suggestions would help!!!

·
Registered
6,184 Posts
Im not really familiar in what it takes to build a complete race sled so i love looking at the build progress pictures and writeups. The amount of time and work that goes into it nearly blows my mind. Keep up the topics.

On a side note this is mostly a Polaris site. If you were building a prox or iq your replys would be thru the roof.

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Originally posted by MonsterJay
[br]Im not really familiar in what it takes to build a complete race sled so i love looking at the build progress pictures and writeups. The amount of time and work that goes into it nearly blows my mind. Keep up the topics.

On a side note this is mostly a Polaris site. If you were building a prox or iq your replys would be thru the roof.
yeah i'm with monsterJay on this one i love to see the steps on building sleds i hope to build on someday

·
Registered
945 Posts
I like when people post pics of their sleds throughout the sled build. without snow and riding, i'll read anything on this site.

·
Registered
8,842 Posts
its a different project than a trail sled. keep posting in it as you go. it does get frustrating to do a lot of heart and work on a sled and to not get any one to look at it. plus it seems to be a bum winter all over the central and eastern us. so there might be some discruntals out there.

·
Registered
6,904 Posts
i have noticed this site has slowed down alot due to lack of snow. but hey i am interested in your build post some pics if u can.

·
Registered
237 Posts
i would like too see u build it

·
Registered
345 Posts
keep it up

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
keep it up

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
im interested and i think it sounds like a sick project. that 7 hundo should haul ars

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys as long as you are interested ill keep posting!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts