Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2000 XCSP 700 in really nice shape, 3151 miles, lady drive and know the husband will, and dealer maintaned. I payed $3000cdn for it, it is completely worth it. Bought on trade from the dealer my Dad works at. Got it home this weekend, I have road it three times. Today get home and find an e-mail from my Dad saying that we may trade this off on a 2000 700 SKS with less miles, nicer shape, and a cover.

I really like the SKS from that year and it suits my riding better, but i have become attached to the XCSP. Voice your opinions on what I should do.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Make a decision[;)]

Do what YOU want to do, I dont think others people's opinions should matter all that much when you know the riding style that you like,. and you know what you want in a machine, so make a choice and stick with it...

Good Luck either way...Personally, cant go wrong in either choice, and by the way 3000.00 for that 1st sled in Canada is a great buy.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
^^^^^^^ Thanks guys. You are both very right.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hell with your dad unless he rides it mainly.As you can see what I ride you should know that the XCSP is what you should stay with.Buy a cover off ebay and ride like the wind on that xcsp!
Just my thoughts what I would do.sparkyd31

·
Registered
430 Posts
I know my 2000 SKS rode like $hit compared to an XC, also pushed heavily in turns. It's your dad and you have to live with him!

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, but the choice was made for me. The SKS was bought today by someone else so I am keeping the XCSP. I will have pic's up later on this week.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts