Snowmobile Fanatics banner

1 - 20 of 1559 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was pondering the idea of a section where members could have any disputes settled once and for all,similar to peoples court.Example:
2 members start flaming,about whatever, enter a senior plus member,,flag the thread,get a 2nd, then both parties must agree to have their case settled by Sled Court. Install a Mod as Pros. and so on for the defense,even have a trial if so requested.Willing partisipants must adhere to punishment and desion of the Court. Say the defendant is found guilty,,30day's NO posting or replying to any topics but still have acsess to the site.Any violation will result in member termination. Well that might be a bit harsh,but we seem to have a few that would prove to be repeat offenders.Maybe a section like this would work to weed out some trouble makers and add some more Humor if yah think about it. I don't know if this makes any sense but I like it,plus I'm a little blubed right now.[;)]

!!!For ammusment purpose's ONLY!!!

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
Well we know our first contestant..... cough cough "60elurstaC"....... i will let ya sit on that for a while.[:0][B)][xx(]

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Wouldn't it just be EASIER to limit each forum member to one alter-ego/identity?? It would save the judicial system time and money!!

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
would not work....you are not allowed to have an opinion on this sight without getting slammed for it...

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Originally posted by ultrastud
[br]Wouldn't it just be EASIER to limit each forum member to one alter-ego/identity?? It would save the judicial system time and money!!
That made me laugh out loud!

[LOL] [ROFL]

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by pooxcsp500
[br]would not work....you are not allowed to have an opinion on this sight without getting slammed for it...
That's not true pooxcsp you just have to have 5 or more opinions (all differing of course) [:D]

·
Registered
2,317 Posts
[br]
[br]would not work....you are not allowed to have an opinion on this sight without getting slammed for it...
That's not true pooxcsp you just have to have 5 or more opinions (all differing of course) [:D]
...but it is true...if my opinion differs from the one who posted the original post then im the asshole and shouldnt have posted the opinion.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[br]Wouldn't it just be EASIER to limit each forum member to one alter-ego/identity?? It would save the judicial system time and money!!
Maybe in a perfect world,but this is the internet,where honesty is not honerd for most it seems.[:(]I don't understand it but I accept it. Jerk off's are everywhere,I just thought that this idea could help remove some Crap. It could get really funny.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Phazer, you have had too many R&C,s tonight!!!
Doese sound like a good idea though.

·
Registered
11,943 Posts
[br]
[br]
...but it is true...if my opinion differs from the one who posted the original post then im the asshole and shouldnt have posted the opinion.
Glen, not so. The thread you are using for an argument is going a different direction than was originally intended. Your comments belong in an entirely different topic and I believe that is where all the bickering has stemmed from.

Although it is true that people take things way too personal much of the time (they can't understand other peoples opinions) I don't think topics should take two different courses as the one has.

As for the original idea, it is a good concept I believe. From a technical standpoint, it may be somewhat difficult to set up. I will have to look into it closer as time allows.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Maybe more like a Mediation Court where members could agree to dis-agree and get over it. Yet still incurr a penalty.

·
Premium Member
15,513 Posts
So in the future does that mean that SF might hold its first "Tribal Counsel" and vote someone off the island?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
No matt I don't think that'll ever happen, sadley we get to keep putting up with this crap!!

http://snowmobilefanatics.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=64669

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
I want an alter ego..... but I think no matter how I tried to be somebody else, I think the real me would just come busting out, like the creature in Alien.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Originally posted by Indy400_88
[br]I want an alter ego..... but I think no matter how I tried to be somebody else, I think the real me would just come busting out, like the creature in Alien.
From your gut?? [:D]

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Wapners on at 7, yeah, gotta watch Wapner, yeah. Peoples Court, on at 7, yeah, gotta watch Wapner, yeah.

Sorry, Rain Man moment[:eek:)]

·
Registered
6,044 Posts
Originally posted by RipnChick
[br]Wapners on at 7, yeah, gotta watch Wapner, yeah. Peoples Court, on at 7, yeah, gotta watch Wapner, yeah.

Sorry, Rain Man moment[:eek:)]
Ya. I'm an exellent driver......

Sled court?
No, I don't think it's such a great idea.

I do have an alter ego:
I'm the Anti-Hugger.
No tree huggers aloud here. lol

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
With 2 alter egos you could love them AND hate them!! LOL [:D]

1 - 20 of 1559 Posts