2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sleds

For his?

http://maine.craigslist.org/rvs/1938130051.html

·
Registered
918 Posts
straight up? It has alot of miles so be careful. It would be a nice way to clean out the garage. Instead of having 3 sleds you don't ride much you'll only have one

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats what i was thinking, but i'm not sure its a fair deal, his sled has got some miles, as you mentioned, and my sleds seem liek theyre worth more than 2800.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I dont think your getting the good side of the deal. The newest two are worth that much alone. Plus you wouldn't have any backup sleds either.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Wait, not the F6 though right? Even then, Maybe the Edge and either the SXR or the 380. But even then it seems like he's getting the better end of the deal.

& You're so lucky, those things are like 5-6 grand around here.

·
Registered
584 Posts
In a way the high milage might not be a bad thing. If there is that many mailes on an 05 900 maybe all the problems and bugs have been worked out? My dads has been really reliable after the first 2,000 miles and all the problems were fixed. I say go for it the chassis is great and its a pretty nice sled overall. Then you will have an f6 and a fusion 900 both nice sleds.

·
Super Moderator
11,279 Posts
I wouldnt do it,I would rather have the EdgeX and Sxr over the fusion. You can do better then that.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
No way I'd do that. I'd never consider buying a sled with that many miles on it, I don't care how well its been maintained.

·
Registered
207 Posts
No way. Not a good deal for you at all.

·
Registered
784 Posts
There's no way that would be a good sled for the money but not all those sleds. I've heard these go threw belts ALOT and there was a few other things wrong with them two.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm thinking no deal. RMK King said it best.
Ill see if the guy will do SXR and 380, if not then ill drop it.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Definitely not, your sleds are worth way more than his especially with 9500 miles on it. Even if you could convince him to do the rebuild included in the trade the chassis still has 9500 miles on it, just keep that in mind.

tdgbigfoot said:
I'm thinking no deal. RMK King said it best.
Ill see if the guy will do SXR and 380, if not then ill drop it.
Sounds like the best plan to me.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
nope way to many miles, you would never be able to get off it.

·
Registered
2,585 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Topic may be locked

1 - 16 of 16 Posts